Project Cars Racing (May 17, 2:00PM GMT)

JustHatched

I wanna see if we can get a few of us together for some racing on Project Cars.

It's a bit early for NA folks but I don't want to go over any GTA events.

We can run 2-3 tracks, say 10 laps with 5 minutes qualifying, I would like to run the GT3 class, maybe a Kart class as well for shit and giggles.

Post if you want in

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I wanna see if we can get a few of us together for some racing on Project Cars.

It's a bit early for NA folks but I don't want to go over any GTA events.

We can run 2-3 tracks, say 10 laps with 5 minutes qualifying, I would like to run the GT3 class, maybe a Kart class as well for shit and giggles.

Post if you want in

i can't do this weekend hatch but would be up for it from next week onwards and the same type of timing would be perfect. i've brought project cars but haven't had a chance to play it much yet. this'll be the perfect opportunity to wipe some of the dust off my wheel and start playing with u peeps.:)

i can't do this weekend hatch but would be up for it from next week onwards and the same type of timing would be perfect. i've brought project cars but haven't had a chance to play it much yet. this'll be the perfect opportunity to wipe some of the dust off my wheel and start playing with u peeps. :)

Are you on PS4 now?

Hatch, I can only race for 1 hour, I arranged to resume criminal mastermind and forgot to factor in this impromptu event.

Are you on PS4 now?

Hatch, I can only race for 1 hour, I arranged to resume criminal mastermind and forgot to factor in this impromptu event.

It's cool, I think it was me and you only anyways. I got some stuff to do at the shop and had had about an hour to play as well from start time. They'll be other days.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Are you on PS4 now?

Yep got the ps4 about a month ago but not had much of a chance to play it cos been a bit manic this month for me, haven't even sorted a ps plus account yet lol

I just got project cars last week and wanna get some race time in so would be up for a multiplayer sesh with some of us peeps that have got the game say once a week as hatch was gonna arrange.

The good thing about this game as opposed to gt6 is that even if you've only got a few players playing you can fill the remaining slots with AI to make a full grid.

How u finding the game so far?

Yep got the ps4 about a month ago but not had much of a chance to play it cos been a bit manic this month for me, haven't even sorted a ps plus account yet lol

I just got project cars last week and wanna get some race time in so would be up for a multiplayer sesh with some of us peeps that have got the game say once a week as hatch was gonna arrange.

The good thing about this game as opposed to gt6 is that even if you've only got a few players playing you can fill the remaining slots with AI to make a full grid.

How u finding the game so far?

Awesome, haven't raced with you for a long time!

It's a very nice game, it makes GT6 seem very unnatural in so many ways.

The AI on pro default 80% are brutal, you've gotta be right on the pace to get a decent position, starting from the back will make things a lot harder... GT AI always sucked.

Online is very popular right now, the rules/settings can be seen only after entering the lobby, lobbies fill up very fast, just takes a bit of time to find a lobby with clean racers that will follow the rules of a racetrack (I tend to avoid British, American and Spanish in all racing games).

For me it just needs more road cars and a few more real life circuits such as Interlagos and Suzuka, but I'm looking forward to see what they can do with the game, the developers still say it's a WIP.

If you get online, send me an invite and I'll try and join in.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

Awesome, haven't raced with you for a long time!

It's a very nice game, it makes GT6 seem very unnatural in so many ways.

The AI on pro default 80% are brutal, you've gotta be right on the pace to get a decent position, starting from the back will make things a lot harder... GT AI always sucked.

Online is very popular right now, the rules/settings can be seen only after entering the lobby, lobbies fill up very fast, just takes a bit of time to find a lobby with clean racers that will follow the rules of a racetrack (I tend to avoid British, American and Spanish in all racing games).

For me it just needs more road cars and a few more real life circuits such as Interlagos and Suzuka, but I'm looking forward to see what they can do with the game, the developers still say it's a WIP.

If you get online, send me an invite and I'll try and join in.

Your right it's been too long for our racing sessions buddy :) , but hopefully I'll get my ps plus account sorted this week and then I'll def send u an invite when I'm next on .

Yep I agree , there are some things still missing from the game : like a small rostrum of cars to choose from (hopefully monthly dlc will help this ) , then there's no music whilst racing (as I find a good in race tune makes u drive faster lol ) .

But more so , the replays are bareboned , with again no music in replays or no timing screens to see who was quickest with the fastest laps.

Oh another one is : there should have been some sort of in game guide to explain what some of the force feedback settings or tuning settings do (like in f1 or gt games) as without it , a lot of it is guesswork :(

Hopefully they'll sort some of these out in future updates

Edited by The Rikster
  • Like 1

It's sketchy if I will be online, Rose is talkin bout going to grocery store, I don't wanna go but....

• Like 1