Mystery Car August 2019

VANS Official

mysteryPoster.jpg

Come and join us for our Top Gear Mystery Car Night on Wednesday 14th August at 20:00 BST. We will start out in free roam where we will have to follow the clues to find the Mystery Car. Once the car is revealed we will all buy it, modify it then spend the night racing it.

The price of the car will be less than $100k so don't worry about having to spend millions to join in.

The usual rules will apply, don't bring the emergency services along in free roam, don't kill other players, race clean and respect the other racers.... basically don't be a bellend.

If you want to get involved & join our events make a post in our public recruitment thread

VansTag.png

We didn't have the greatest turnout in player numbers but I bet this was in part due to vacations and such.

On a more positive note. Paulie found the Mystery car and we had a pretty good night with this quirky vehicle on tracks suited (and not) for it. The vehicle of mystery was the Dune!

Marc started of with a bang and basically dominated the first halfof the night. With the second part of the evening bringing slightly different tracks this lead slimmed but he stayed on top to win the night. Congratulations Marc!

V22e-Full-Mystery-Car-Results-Dune.png

Edited by Mark Verstappen
  • Like 2

Yup. I was surprised at how quick I can churn them out now. The longest to do was actually setting them in order and coloring them! 

27 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

Yup. I was surprised at how quick I can churn them out now. The longest to do was actually setting them in order and coloring them! 

Didn't you just click 'Sort from high to low'?

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Lols... Me or G will go through it with you in a party, makes things nice and simple!

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Was a great night stapp mucho gratziarse 

Even with lower numbers was still good fun and how we didn't find the dune straight away I'm puzzled I even went past where it was a few times just didn't turn left  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2