Obey the 8F Night

VANS Official

Midweek2-1024x576.jpg

Come and join us on Wednesday 21st August at 20:00 BST for some 8F Drafter racing.  After a meet up in free roam we will launch into a playlist of races.

We will run GTA races so we can spawn in some for those who do not have an 8F.

Edited by Mark Verstappen

If you want to get involved & join our events make a post in our public recruitment thread

VansTag.png

15 hours ago, Mark Verstappen said:

01. Verstappen

02. Paulie

03. OneMarc

Reserve:

Add more rows where needed.

I can’t do this on my phone but me and Mulder are in too.

• Like 1

1. Verstappen

02. Paulie

03. OneMarc

04. Skydave

05. Mulder

06. Traash

Reserve:

01. Salad

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

I initially had the results ready yesterday but there was a small mishap with making them look nice. This probably took twice as long as making the actual results. 🙈

It was a fun night and the cars provided close battles on most tracks. We started the night with a car vote-off. Which turned into two teams of 'street' versus Liveried cars. 😄

V23f-Obey-the-8F-Car-Vote-Off-Results.pn

This determined the starting grid for our first race with the remainder of the races starting with a reverse grid of previous race results.

V23f-Obey-the-8F-Track-List.png

V23f-Obey-the-8F-Race-Results.png

6-Player-Points-System.png

V23f-Obey-the-8F-Points.png

To break it up and do something chill in between we did some bracket racing for round 6.

V23f-Obey-the-8F-Dragracing-Results.png

Congratulations to Mulder for being the overal night winner and uh... I guess congratulations to myself for being the dragrace winner? 😅

There will be another GTA event next Wednesday so keep your eyes peeled for the sign up post!

Edited by Mark Verstappen
  • Like 1

Had a great time. Loved the car, loved the tracks. Was a bit too much like Glasgow rush hour for me at times. Every time I looked behind me there was a silver or black Audi breathing down my neck. Nice results format too. It’s really nice to be able to look properly in depth into just how badly I did. Thanks for organising it Stapp!

• Like 2