I'm leaving II : The Reckoning

Fido_le_muet

It is with a heavy heart that I announce my departure from this website and any GTA Online activity.

Goodbye folks.

Oh by the way, did I mention that this was just for a few days ?

I'm actually going to the land of our dear Ronin. You know, that beautiful place full of comic strips, beers, chocolate and "moules-frites".

That's right, I'm leaving to...

BELGIUM !!!

I'll be off the game from thursday to sunday evening.

I'll try my best to be there in time for the F1 championship but you can never be sure with those long journeys.

I'm going there with my car and it should take me between 5 to 7 hours depending on the trafic while going through Paris :lol:

I actually lied a little in that first sentence above as I should be able to visit the website in the evenings.

Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone but I expect you to have fun (shouldn't be too hard).

Banks, don't improve your time on Hump Day while I'm gone. It's too good already. ;)

I'll post pictures when I get back (not like last time :lol:)

See you guys !

• Like 12

Have a great trip, Fido!

And don't worry, unless someone beats my time I won't be running Hump Day again any time soon. :lol:

Edited by Banketelli

Have a great time, Fido!

I'm a bit jealous of our European crew, they drive a few hours and get to see some awesome stuff. My 6 to 7 hour drives involve nothing but corn fields and a few cows. And I get to reach either Minnesota, Iowa or that dreadful Illinois.

Edited by furdog
  • Like 4

kQ4fIRp.png

Have a great time, Fido!

I'm a bit jealous of our European crew, they drive a few hours and get to see some awesome stuff. My 6 to 7 hour drives involve nothing but corn fields and a few cows. And I get to reach either Minnesota, Iowa or that dreadful Illinois.

I concur

Have a great time, Fido!

I concur

Wait, what's wrong with Illinois. We're awesome. We have Bad roads, Governors in prison, Chicago... Yea, nevermind. We suck.

• Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

Have a great trip, Fido.

Oh, don't worry if you're not back for the F1 series......just take your time.....stay an extra night even.  ;)

• Like 2

Have a great trip, Fido!

And don't worry, unless someone beats my time I won't be running Hump Day again any time soon. :lol:

Already beaten ;)

• Like 1

desuno1.jpg