LTS question

Pb76

If I create an LTS for four teams, will it only be playable by four teams, or can the host alter the number of teams?

I have an idea which will only work with 4 teams with a fuller lobby, and 2 teams if there are fewer players. I could make 2 versions if need be, but thought I'd ask here first.

TIA

Yeah, the host can set it themselves.

If you set it to 4 teams, then it'll be 4 by default, but the host can set it to 2, 3 or 4.

Same with TDM.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

Good question. I know captures are forced to start with the number of teams. DM's are flexible. Can test it out quickly if you want.

One warning though, if it's a 4 team LTS and it's the 1st to win 2 rounds then potentially it could go on for 5 rounds. Each round shouldn't go on for too long. 

Ninja'd!

Edited by Squirrel_Army
  • Like 1

Should function exactly like a multiple team death match.

So if 4 teams is the goal and they set it to 2 or 3 .. in a TDM it makes use of the team start points in order. So if you want team 4's location to be a part of it, it won't be in a 2 or 3 team setting. Just like a death match, or least it should.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines