Ubermacht Zion Classic

doubleg213

Done a bit of messing about with the Zion on PC. Just done this to show the cosmetic mods available like the liveries etc.

Video will be a bit rubbish, as it's not something that I've done before. 

• Like 3

And some pictures of a couple of the liveries that I've done to match the liveries they seem to be based on.

FAIRLY OBVIOUS JAGER CLONE WHICH WE ARE ALL USED TO

tgMM61i.jpg

8oYitzN.jpg

AUiM912.jpg

• Like 2

That is a good looking car. I haven't bought any new cars for a long time but there is a few in this update/dripfeed I am interested in.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I was going to get the Nebula and the two Gauntlets uploaded as well but we had our downtime, I'll try and get them up this afternoon, but they may be released today. If not I'll upload whatever hasn't been. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you still remember Degenatron, this one’s for you. Time to break out the Love Fist T-Shirt and get your power ballads all queued up: 80’s nostalgia is one hell of a fuel, and we’re here to tell you that the Zion Classic from Übermacht runs on nothing else.

Pick up the Übermacht Zion Classic today at Southern San Andreas Super Autos.

A8DC84B7-D02B-4173-9BB6-036CB535B308.jpeg

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/61126/Ubermacht-Zion-Classic-Out-Now#_ga=2.152614586.20710119.1568499630-1662162242.1556815766

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

15 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Blimey @CatManDoza you have been a bit lose with the cash recently...

Looks great though, might pick up one myself.

you only live once.....and it's only a game

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

After 3 days of rain it was said that this afternoon was gonna be rain free. But I'm not counting on it..Grand-Theft-Auto-V_20190921235158.jpg

Well I'll be damned.. Maybe it's true after all..Grand-Theft-Auto-V_20190922001843_E.jpg

I guess I'm going to have to move the biking trail to another day again don't I..?Grand-Theft-Auto-V_20190922002133_E.jpg

Based my Zion mostly on this BMW 528 I saw on Wikipedia.

BMW_528_(E12)_%E2%80%93_Frontansicht,_22

Edited by Mark Verstappen
  • Like 1