Fringe : episode 1

Pb76

I wanted to create an LTS where one team is surrounded but has a advantage in terms of weapons.....pistols, sniper rifles and stickies vs pistols only and also time......the other team has to travel to get to them, giving them time to take up sniping positions and/or lay down some sticky traps. The team that has to travel has options regarding approach.....split up, sneak around the back or drop in from above.

It's fairly basic, I gave it a theme just to make it slightly more interesting (fringe geeks should get the relevance of the name of the building adjacent to team 2's start point)

R* link

All feedback welcome

Edited by Pb76

Really like the idea going here.

It's a play on Siege Mentality and it's a pretty good start. Balance is the key here. I like that one group is held up in the Kortz Center while the other is on the outside with access to land and air vehicles.

I think for the team held up in Kortz:

- Push their start points back further toward the entrance, make them travel to the weapons to give the other team to have some time to move out and mobilize

I think for the team held up outside:

- Give them something else besides a Pistol, thinking SMG would be perfect

- I would even perhaps change all of the Mavericks to Annihilators or at least give that team 1 of those to compete against the other group's superior surroundings

Really fun idea though and with just a little bit of tweaking could be phenomenal 

• Like 3

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines