Jobs will not show up on RSC

Dodge

I have 2 Jobs that are not capable of being Bookmarked. Sultans of Sandy Shores, and PowerSlide.

I noticed recently that RSC shows them as requiring a certain rank to play them. Not sure how that happened. But this is what I see.

Sultans of Sandy Shores requires level 3. But still will not show up on Bookmarks.

PowerSlide requires level 8800. This seems a little strange. But explains why it is not available for Bookmarking.

Any ideas what I can do about this, short of recreating them?

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Maybe make a copy of the job in the creator, try to edit/fix it in there then delete the original, then republish the job(s).

Rank 8800?

Damn, that's high!

I can play Sultans of Sandy Shores, but I've never been able to play the other, only when you host it.

Edited by DavidCore89

They are on the website, but will not show up in game.

Just looked for them after I added them...not there.

You could open a ticket but that just might be a waste of time.

I haven't been paying attention in the creator lately, but are those unnamed settings still there in the race details?

There were 3 or 4 settings at the bottom of race details that had no name, I think one of them actually changed minimum rank required, others were a complete mystery.

Not sure if they removed them or not, but you could have changed something there by accident.