Karin Kuruma Cup - CANCELLED

doubleg213

kuruma_cup.jpg

Friday 23rd August 8PM UK

This could be a bit chaotic but hey we're going to give it a go anyway.

Event format will be a mixture of regular racing where we will just race as normal, a structured rally cross event (actually running heats, then finals etc.) and a mini rally. The usual racing rules will apply, see the pinned thread in this section for clarity if you are unsure.

The car used must be the regular Karin Kuruma, not the armoured version.

Edited by doubleg213
  • Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

Update to run after the Elegy event. 

Signup list (add more if required)

1: doubleg213VANS (Double G Motorsport Custom Blue)

2:

3:

4:

5: 

6: 

7:

8:

Reserves:

• Like 2

Update to run after the Elegy event. 

1: doubleg213VANS (Double G Motorsport Custom Blue)

2: Trashbags

3:

4:

5: 

6: 

7:

8:

Reserves:

I might be able to attend pending what is going on at work (if its dead I can sneak out).

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

This looks cool bro👊 I'm from Australia, so it's like way early AM for me😔 Anyways... I do a Rally PL every Sunday @ 2pm UK time. My PSN is Bisherflopi 

Singed you up @chuckyrlaw 👍

1: doubleg213VANS (Double G Motorsport Custom Blue)

2: Trashbags

3: Chubb

4: ChuckyRLaw

5: 

6: 

7:

8:

Reserves:

1: Hatch

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

On 8/13/2019 at 11:29 AM, chuckyrlaw said:

My ps4 name is ChuckyRLaw 

Welcome aboard.

As long as I have 4 people I will run, I have a weird self picked thing that I like 5 as a minimum to run, but for now I think I just need to run no matter what as long as it's 4 and try to see if we pick up numbers. 

The format won't be fully just rally, the intended format is going to be more or less as below.

Event Format

Part 1: Rallycross

Run like an actual rallycross event, so we'll do a single track and run a set of heats then finals. Probably running in pairs or threes depending on the numbers.

Winner of the segment will be the person with the most points from the heats plus points awarded in the finals (it will make sense when I publish the results). 

Part 2: Rally

Two very short stages, run on a format I've used for Autotests and Qualifying on race events in the past. You will get one slow sighting/recce lap, then everyone queues to take their flying lap, parks up after it and then once everyone is finished we have a dash to the finish. The results will be based on the addition of your two flying laps (because of the recce then waiting for everyone to finish this ends up being your fastest lap time as displayed on the R* results). These will be sub 1 minute times hopefully. 

Then stage 3 which will be a longer stage on a non-contact point to point race basis which should be about 4:30+ stage times. 

Winner will be the fastest total times for the 3 stages

Part 3: Race

Self explanatory, a short playlist of lap races which will be with contact on (and clean racing expected) winner will be whoever gets the highest playlist tally.

It may change slightly depending on numbers and how time runs through. 

Edited by doubleg213
  • Like 1

I think we'll knock this one on the head.

Details for the next couple of things I had planned will be up over the next couple of days. Going to try a switch to Saturday for the next few and we'll see how they go. 

Sorry to hear this G, however I am good for most Saturdays 👍

There is also that Wednesday plan we discussed...

@CatManDoza easily excited but hard to please 😉 

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Ah, I thought this was next week and didn't check here. I'd might even have a friend who likes to race come along if I knew it was today...