What words can't you use?

adsyfindlay

Someones been copying your work although you seem to have a few words that aren't on the official list.

http://imgur.com/opoSDoB

Hahaha I'll try and add their words to mine at some point, most likely after exams thanks for showing me this knew it had to be out there some where :P

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adsyfindlay

• Jaggy

• Pb76

• Squirrel

Fight, Fights, Fighting

(No, I'm NOT kidding!)

Wow, that one sure makes sense in a game centered around violence. Way to go R*. :lol:

Is that a recent change? I've seen a few jobs with Fight in the title

Not sure.  It is Rockstar after all.  It's hard for me to tell what is offensive about "fight".  Whatevs.  :lol:

So... anything that includes "pede" is out as well. For example: "PEDEstrian"

Yeahhhh...

Edited by Protocawl

Cluckin is also forbidden. Must be due to copyright issues for the well known chicken brand.

Change is another forbidden word, was fine a couple of days ago.

Edited by Squirrel_Army
  • Like 1

Not sure. It is Rockstar after all. It's hard for me to tell what is offensive about "fight". Whatevs. :lol:

Night is also not allowed. Maybe something in ight.

Night is outlawed as it contains 'Nig'

Rockstar must also be worried about Fig racism too. Really want a Fig Roll now I've typed that.

Not creator related, but I can no longer order my custom plate in game I've used since the app was available. I received a pop up in game to order another plate because EXPLITIV is not appropriate. Good grief.

Not creator related, but I can no longer order my custom plate in game I've used since the app was available. I received a pop up in game to order another plate because EXPLITIV is not appropriate. Good grief.

Wow haha, why not Torrid for the custom plate? I'm considering making a Support post about the ridiculous ones and trying to get R* 's attention and then see what happens.... most likely nothing lol

Wow haha, why not Torrid for the custom plate? I'm considering making a Support post about the ridiculous ones and trying to get R* 's attention and then see what happens.... most likely nothing lol

This plate was from the early days of the game where you couldn't have a plate someone else has already used and Torrid was for some reason taken. I haven't paid for additional plates yet.

This plate was from the early days of the game where you couldn't have a plate someone else has already used and Torrid was for some reason taken. I haven't paid for additional plates yet.

Thats why then, it resets the plates so you have to pay for them! I couldn't use my old one either but I've got to use "Findlay" now as someone had used it before :(

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone check to see if "Domestic" can be used?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Not creator related (and possibly common knowledge)............I finally worked out that photos taken in Grapeseed can only be uploaded to social club if you edit the photo title.

• Like 1

Not creator related (and possibly common knowledge)............I finally worked out that photos taken in Grapeseed can only be uploaded to social club if you edit the photo title.

I've deleted so many photos because of that.. even some of you and your butterfly friends :( Finally a way to upload them, thanks :D

Edited by Jesse
  • Like 1

I've deleted so many photos because of that.. even some of you and your butterfly friends :( Finally a way to upload them, thanks :D

first thing I did when I worked it out was to head to where the butterflies are :) (but the f1 was about to start, so didn't get a pic :()
  • Like 1