New CoD Modern Warfare

doubleg213

As a former CoD man who ended up leaving it for BF1 I think this looks like it could be decent. 

Back to boots on the ground and hopefully a bit more sensible and a bit less spawn trappy. 

• Like 1

It looks s*xy indeed, but most game trailers do these days.

If we are looking at a hefty price tag for this then I will be waiting for a pre owned purchase.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Good call Cat, I don’t think there is much else on the horizon. It’ll be tried and tested by then too.

Is there a way to make the game worse than the last futuristic ones? Yes there is, they make you a game where you support terrorists instead of killing them. But of course the way to sell it to the people is turning it all around. Precisely the same thing what the main stream media does 24/7. Forcing narratives on you that are complete BS. Or exactly the other way around!

Last COD I bought on release was MW3 before being converted to Battlefield bad company 2 and so on, however no storyline in any fps has come close to the MW series storyline imo. Seeing Captain Price in the trailer for this year's COD game made me realise that I need this game back in my life! 😈

5 minutes ago, M.C.Lethal Dose said:

Seeing Captain Price in the trailer for this year's COD game made me realise that I need this game back in my life! 😈

I had exactly the same with seeing Captain Price again and it looks amazing I just can't deal with the fact I have to fight alongside the freaking white helmets and against the oh so evil Russians in the most useless and extremely violent and bloody war in history.

I know I am a bit too serious maybe but I just really hate the fact that the war propaganda of these days is also now deeply rooted into videogames. 👎

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I heard crossplay with PC is gonna be available with this. I have not confirmed it as I likely won't get it (I don't care for CoD). But if so might be an interesting mix.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I wished the gun sounds had more punch to it in COD games like the

battlefield series when you set the audio to war tapes it greatly messes up

the experience for me greatly.

• 4 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Aaeee33

Sorry young chubby, work his taking it out of me this week I'm afraid

You missed G going full Victor Meldrew on m*th and lots of team killing 😂

• Like 1

Sounds like my kind of saftness and japery.

Hopefully normal service will be resumed Friday night

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

• 1 month later...

Alpha for 2v2 mode is on this weekend. I'm going to give it a whirl with one of the guys I used to play all the old CoDs with. If we perform as badly as I expect we will it should be highly amusing.

If you think me ranting is funny you ain't heard nothing yet, Al is way better at it than I am. 

Not expecting too much with it being 2v2, but at least it will give a chance to see how the new engine plays. 

On 6/17/2019 at 3:46 AM, Hatch said:

I heard crossplay with PC is gonna be available with this. I have not confirmed it as I likely won't get it (I don't care for CoD). But if so might be an interesting mix.

That could be problematic, I'd expect the PC players to absolutely destroy anyone on PS4 with mouse control etc. 

1 hour ago, doubleg213 said:

That could be problematic, I'd expect the PC players to absolutely destroy anyone on PS4 with mouse control etc

This may be countered with Aim Assist for controller users, they may also addd KB & M support for PS4...

Otherwise yup, you’re at a disadvantage.

I used to be pretty good with keyboard and mouse back in the Unreal Tournament days around 1999 or whenever it was it came out. But I tried using keyboard and mouse a few years ago and I totally lost the ability to play like that. 

Been playing the 2v2 Alpha a little bit, new engine feels OK. Time to kill seems a bit off, but that might just be me getting used to it.

It's only the 2v2 mode so really small maps and no real tactical element so it's not really been my bag, probably not helped by the fact I've only played it with randoms, probably need someone alongside me to really get a handle on it properly. @Hurst I'm up for it if you are?

5 hours ago, doubleg213 said:

@Hurst I'm up for it if you are?

Hurst doesnt get his hands dirty with combat...

He sits in the manor house drinking tea and sending his orders out via telegram whilst receiving fellatio from Vera the telegram girl...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Hurst doesnt get his hands dirty with combat...

He sits in the manor house drinking tea and sending his orders out via telegram whilst receiving fellatio from Vera the telegram girl...

-... .-.. --- .-- .--- --- -...

• Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend