Heist Advice

revbouncer

is it a million each player or split between them for completing all in order?

The PS Heist finale is 1 000 000 - 1 250 000 split between 4 members but you individually get 1 mil bonus for each challenge.

The Amount is dropping by every hit that Hacker & Demolition takes. in Hard one hit is about 13k. The End take has a limit at 550 000 and when you have reached that. Then it won't decrease anymore. I would recommend restarting Heist when End take goes below 800 000. After all the Setups the difference between getting 125 000 and 250 000 for restarting is pretty big. Plus you also can restock in snacks  & armour.

besides the First time challenge the other challenges that you can get are:

1 mil if you have done them all in order. (All In Order Challenge)

1 mil if you have done all the setups & heists with same team. (Loyalty Challenge)

10 mil if whole team has survived without dying. (Criminal Master Mind Challenge)

Edited by SirSaha
  • Like 1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• revbouncer

• SirSaha

• Smurf

• kortniechan

LOL Awesome! so Revbouncer you stayed away from the roads? going off the edge in the cop car was risky business man, because sometimes going off at the wrong angle will render you unable to pull your parachute and you would just fall to your death, like what happened to that other Smurf at that time during that one Heist finale mission that everyone was waiting for in that one dinghy. ; )

Edited by smurf

I didn't jump out of the car Smurf, I just drove it to the dinghy!

I learnt that after you have gotten the Lectras you can actually skip the "Head to the Canyons" waypoint / CP and it doesn't matter just get straight to the Dingy.

• Like 2

I learnt that after you have gotten the Lectras you can actually skip the "Head to the Canyons" waypoint / CP and it doesn't matter just get straight to the Dingy.

Wait? you can can skip the way point at the begining of the tunel and the one after it? and go straight to the dingy? are you sure?

or is it a fast travel skip "when everyone has already completed once"?

Yeah. I've finished it twice like that. You can for example take a chopper from downtown straight to dingy. For us it spawned first time only and the route had only 1 cop car. 

After the 1 death we weren't able to find the chopper from the docks/airport anymore. I'd say it's worth visiting the first try you go 

• Like 1

I didn't jump out of the car Smurf, I just drove it to the dinghy!

Nice was going to do that with a random one time because of failure but the individual jumped off the bike and after that to there death lol the host rage quit after that, LMAO. Yup there is a path that will lead you down to the dighy if you mark the dighy on your map through the start button, time taken to reach the dighy from that point for me on average is 1:50 Edited by smurf
  • Like 1

Yeah I just launch off the ramp, try to land squarely then head down to the dirt road and drive to the dinghy from there. When you all get the bikes and come out of the complex, you turn right then left and just down the road is an abandoned cop car used as a road block. You can steal that with no cops around. The 4 players all get in. 1 drive and 3 shooting cops. Too easy!

Edited by revbouncer
  • Like 2

There is also a cop car after making two rights after leaving the motorcycle checkpoint but I don't think I was actually able to enter the cop car, then a random crew member started opening fire on the empty cop car lol, so I scrapped that plan got back on my 2 wheels beast and rolled out before kaboom. Heist is a entertainment unto its self

• Like 3

I really think someone in the crew should start a youtube feed of some of the heists as spectator. We could catch some funny stuff lol

• Like 1

Not sure if this is genuine good advice or just some glitch I had the misfortune to experience. But on the Prison Break finale I have had it twice fail for allegedly not destroying the prison bus. I was the demolitions on both occasions. First time I definitely blew the bus up, 2nd time never got chance, it failed just after I reached Sandy Shores airfield (I'm certain I didn't take too long getting there). The only things I can think of that caused this was on the 2nd failed attempt our pilot decided to land the plane at the airstrip so maybe he did that the first time as well. I'm not sure why he did that, I can't see a reason for it.

So I'm thinking that maybe landing the plane too early causes a fail? 

Edited by djw180

In Prison break finale is there are a way to get around some of the guards instead of killing them when getting out from the bus? I mean if the fake guard and prisoner walk towards the ladder the guard standing near tells you to stop and starts blasting. If there a way to avoid detection at this point?

So I'm thinking that maybe landing the plane too early causes a fail? 

The pilot has plenty of time in hand, make sure they circle around the vinewood sign until the demolitions guy is airborne, that will reduce the amount of time they will be getting chased by the slowest jets in the world. Not sure if it's been mentioned but if the pilot tries to chase the attacking jet then they will be safe from air to air missiles.

The pilot has plenty of time in hand, make sure they circle around the vinewood sign until the demolitions guy is airborne, that will reduce the amount of time they will be getting chased by the slowest jets in the world. Not sure if it's been mentioned but if the pilot tries to chase the attacking jet then they will be safe from air to air missiles.

A tactic I use and it has worked every time I have done it, follow the Lazer as if you were trying to shoot it down. It will not out run you and it will not fire on you.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

A tactic I use and it has worked every time I have done it, follow the Lazer as if you were trying to shoot it down. It will not out run you and it will not fire on you.

For a Pilot this is a test of slow flying. You have to balance between throttle and less throttle buttons. Taking landing gear out also slows your plane.

• Like 1

How dificult is for the host to set saved outfit so i can use my heavy outfit build for heist?? The combination with armor and snacks plus cover my chance of getting away from noose is much better… f**k suit or short let me wear my bloody heavy outfit.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I have a tip that might help someone with the pacific standard job.. It won't work with the elite challenge but cuts so much time off of the heist and way easier if you are doing it for cash and to. So, here it goes.(pre-heist). Buy the garage right around the corner from the bikes. Put a armored kuruma in the garage. Now once in mission blow up the bikes and go to garage and pull out the kuruma. Everyone hop in and drive to the Dingy or however you spell and ride straight to the ocean and voila!!! Mission complete.. Also I usually leave on or two guys at the bank with the money and pick them up with the kuruma once we pull it out of the garage.. Try it out and let me know whatcha think 

• Like 1

Solo and be successful 70% of the time:

-Set to "Player saved outfit" and have the heavy vest saved. You are now a tank and you can solo npc with ease. Use snacks for health 

Sometimes not using explosives saves lives:

-Use explosives if the situation calls. There are times where you commit suicune because either the rocket hit a wall, causing splash damage or you prematurely exploded a sticky bomb while in a tanker truck

Prsion Break Heist -Pilot:

-Having trouble with the jet? When a jet is coming at you, do a loop horizontally around it. You should be tailing the jet if you do it right, however stay close to the runway so the Demolisher can look on

Humane Lab Heist (Not for CMC challengers):

-When it starts, commit suicide and restart. You should restart at the chopper instead of your apartment

Pacific Standard Signal -getaway vehicle:

-Drive you car not to the icon, but all the way to the respawn location (the bridge leading into Paleto bay, but left and on the beach). There will be 4 jet skis that are meant for you when you restart. As your getaway vehicle, you should have parked your custom car near the jetski. Simply drive the npc to the beach and get in your car, smooth sailing. ATTENTION. If you die you must quit and restart because the cars will be taken away.

Pacific Standard Heist- save ammo:

-As the role of Crowd Control, hold out your rpg or homing launcher. The hostage meter will not go down, thus saving you ammo. Just be sure not to have trigger fingers or move away from the crowd.

Ensuring success when playing with randoms:

-Do not invite the low ranks, even if there are some people on second accounts, it's a waste of time if they turn out to be knobs

-Don't base judgement on K/D. There are people who perform well even if they have a bad K/D, plus filtering out people based on K/D is essentially throwing away potentially good players and you might be sitting on that screen for days

-If people on joining, quit and rehost. Sometimes the system is terrible at getting the right people to play at the right time. 

-Make arrengments here or on the gta forums

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)