Cheltenham Festival 2015

markt112

Anyone here big on horse racing? I've been to a lot of race meets including some of the big ones including the Ebor, Derby and Aintree. 

Looking forward to Cheltenham starting tomorrow and hopefully get some winners. Each day at Cheltenham I bet the same... a placepot, lucky 15 and a daft single bet on a horse with odds of 20/1 or over.

Personally i'm expecting McCoy to do pretty well here. Jezki looks his best bet at getting a winner.

The big race tomorrow is the Stan James Champion Hurdle. Hurricane Fly is racing in this aswell as Jezki and at the minute william hill is paying 9/1. Surely this horse can't be overlooked. In my opinion one of the best hurdlers of all time

Anyone have any other tips for tomorrows races? 

Edited by markt112

Never been to a horse race, would like to go though. The Kentucky Derby is only a 4 hour drive and I would to go at least once.

Edited by JustHatched
  • Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Never been to a horse race, would like to go though. The Kentucky Derby is only a 4 hour drive and I would to go at least once.

I've never looked at over seas racing before. Are you having a bet on Cheltenham ?

3.20 Should be a good race today.    Jezki Ap Mc Coy/Mrs J Harrington         and      Hurricane Fly   S Twiston Davies/N Twiston davies

Both of these horses have excellent records

Jezki (Lifetime Jumps)                     18 RUNS.   11 FIRSTS.  3 SECONDS. 2 THIRDS

Hurricane Fly (Lifetime Combined)  27 RUNS.   23 FIRSTS.  1 SECOND.   2 THIRDS

Might go for those 2 ^^^^  On a straight forecast. Jeski 1st, Hurricane Fly 2nd

Edited by markt112
  • Like 1

Gimme a link to a betting site for it with stats, I might give it a go

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Gimme a link to a betting site for it with stats, I might give it a go

Didn't do to well yesterday, still up but only by £60.

I use william hill for all my bets. Not sure if you can use this site outside of the UK though 

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/y/9/Horse-Racing.html 

^^^^  If you go to horse racing then cheltenham it has all of the stats. Form, Jockey/Trainer, Weight, RP rating, Odds, ground etc.  And you can also see how many people have tipped each horse.

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/7320232/1%3a30.html

Edited by markt112