Tanks For Your Service

ErnYoung

Tanks For Your Service

Merryweather is pleased to announce an exciting new recycling benefit for our employees. Shipments of battle worn Rhino tanks have just arrived to be repurposed and provide opportunities for fresh equipment. Armed only with extra fuel, use Cargobobs to transfer Rhinos from cargo ship to designated recycling centers. The employee team with the most initiative will stay on to train our new employees, while the less effective team will provide job openings for these fresh recruits.

2_1.jpg

2 Teams

2-16 Players

Capture GTA

Forced Jerry Can with No Pickups

Cargobobs, Mavericks & Rhinos

RSC Link 

This Capture is prepared for Lann's Domestic Tour Of Los Santos: Elysian Island

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

Hey Ern, I like the idea of it but I can see a potential problem regarding having no weapons.

What happens if 1 team gets there drops the tank on the land (tanks will probably respawn on the land once they are delivered anyway) and then they can protect the rest and blow all the choppers out of the sky leaving it open for one team to dominate.

I think there needs to be some way to counter someone in the tank otherwise it's just a race to see who gets there first.

Edit:

So it played out how I thought. What you could do to combat that (without weapons) is to remove all the tyre stacks and allow the tanks to be driven to the base.

You could either move the capture point to the ground or keep them where they are which would mean you need to lift them into the capture point.

This would make it a bit of a tank battle down the main road which in itself can be fun or you can team up and pick it up and deliver it by air.

Depends how you want it to play out :)

Edited by ScottyB88
  • Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ern, 

You may need to revisit this. Apparently the Cargobob has now been nerfed so it can't lift heavy things as easily. I'm going to have the same problem with my conkers LTS. Damn you rockstar!

• Like 1

Ern, 

You may need to revisit this. Apparently the Cargobob has now been nerfed so it can't lift heavy things as easily. I'm going to have the same problem with my conkers LTS. Damn you rockstar!

I will get on this.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

It's worth checking it's still possible to lift 1st, I'm only going on whats been said on GTAF and you know how unreliable that place can be.

I will get on this.

I tested this today playing it live and the Cargobob will still lift the Rhino.

• Like 1

This is a fun capture, Ern.  It reminds me a lot of PB's BasketBaller.  Both jobs are fun and a little challenging.  I'm really not that good at picking things up with the Cargobob, but did manage to score a few points during the EU event and I think one point during the NA playlist.

There's nothing I'd change about this capture.  It works well and plays out just fine.  This is one of those jobs to play if you're looking for some crazy good times.

• Like 1

Quite like this one. Not much to add or say that hasn't already been said. It is somewhat annoying that you can't "deliver" a vehicle unless you're occupying it, but that's on R*.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines