• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• Pb76

• Jaggy

• SeymorScagneti

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief I can't escape this thing!  :lol:

My kids hit me up with this last night and they told me it's all over social media...sorry mane!

What is this?  Noticed it yesterday all over my facebook... who actually cares :/

Hmm i guess i dont spend (enough) time on social media. Will claim to have won this challenge =)

Although I don't use the main forms of social media anymore, I'm not surprised that this actually is a thing right now...

Either the colour of a dress is more challenging than I thought or social media just got even more pathetic (probably the latter)  :).

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 4

Everyone should check out Netflix a show called brain games does a show on this kind of visual perception. It's really very interesting to see how the mind works.

• Like 2

Everyone should check out Netflix a show called brain games does a show on this kind of visual perception. It's really very interesting to see how the mind works.

Sounds interesting.  I'll add it to my list.

• Like 1

It was national news this morning. Apperantly it depends on the screen you are viewing it on as to what color it is according to them.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

This was also in the news in France today.

Very sad to see that the color of a dress is apparently more important than wars or worldwide problems.

What does that say about us?

• Like 2

It looks blue, but based on first glance, I would say that whoever was wearing it rolled around in dirt.  It's hideous, but I find Social Media to be even more hideous.

• Like 2

Haha you can never escape this! It's weird though, I haveonly ever seen it in blue and black and this pic is in white and gold.. Much better colour IMO.

It was national news this morning. Apperantly it depends on the screen you are viewing it on as to what color it is according to them.

I showed a pic to my gf on my phone this morning and we saw different things. Just showed her this pic and saw different things again so it's not to do with screen.

Some science Facebook page had an explanation on it which i didn't fully read, but I think that they don't exactly know why this happens. Contrasting colours have a huge effect on what the colour looks like but this isn't due to that.

Pretty cool but for the life of me I don't know why this makes international news..

scottyb1988.jpg

According to "The Last Leg" (Friday night comedy show on Channel 4, UK), it is really blue and black but 70% of people see the picture of it as white and gold. What is really weird is I am in that 70%, but on the show they had what they claimed was the actual dress and it looked blue and black to me.

Edited by djw180