Mystery Car May 2019

VANS Official

mysteryPoster.jpg

Come and join us for our Top Gear Mystery Car Night on Wednesday 15ht May at 20:00 BST. We will start out in free roam where we will have to follow the clues to find the Mystery Car. Once the car is revealed we will all buy it, modify it then spend the night racing it.

The price of the car will be less than $100k so don't worry about having to spend millions to join in.

The usual rules will apply, don't bring the emergency services along in free roam, don't kill other players, race clean and respect the other racers.... basically don't be a bellend.

If you want to get involved & join our events make a post in our public recruitment thread

VansTag.png

01. Mark Mystappen

02. EnigmaChubb

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

01. Mark Mystappen
02. EnigmaChubb
03. Bkmoto
04. Salad

• Like 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

29 minutes ago, Aslad said:

01. Mark Mystappen
02. EnigmaChubb
03. Bkmoto
04. Salad

SkyeDave

Mulder

• Like 1

01. Mark Mystappen
02. EnigmaChubb
03. Bkmoto
04. Salad
05. SkyeDave
06. Mulder
07. No Clue Paulie 

• Like 1

01. Mark Mystappen
02. EnigmaChubb
03. Bkmoto
04. Salad
05. SkyeDave
06. Mulder
07. No Clue Paulie 
08. Traashbags.                                                                      09.                                                                                              10.                   

Edited by Trashbags
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for coming along to @Mark Verstappen's Mystery Car Night.

The car was the Ubermacht Sentinel and was found by @Aslad

Mulder started on pole in the first race after a vote chose his car to be the best looking on the night. 

Race Results
Points System:    1st: 10    2st: 8  3rd: 6  4th: 5   5th: 4  6th: 3  7th: 2  8th: 1  DNF: 0 (fastest lap in bold)

MysteryCarUbermachtOracle.jpg

Well done to @SkyeDave for getting the win relegating Mulder into second place.

We finished up with Piggy Back Mule racing that was as much fun as it was infuriating.

Mule Team Racing:

Dave & Mulder: Dentist Blue  1st
Salad & Bk: Black  2nd
Paulie & Mark:  Bright Blue  3rd
Chubb & Trashbags:  Orange  4th

• Like 3

If you want to get involved & join our events make a post in our public recruitment thread

VansTag.png

Top night. Reallly good racing.  Now Mulder and I know that my M3 wasn’t as good looking as his but that I could drive it better. That truck team race at the end was hilarious.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SkyeDave said:

Top night. Reallly good racing.  Now Mulder and I know that my M3 wasn’t as good looking as his but that I could drive it better. That truck team race at the end was hilarious.

Great choice of car, they just don’t make them like that anymore... 

well done on the win too Mr Dave 👍

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

• 1 month later...

Mystery Car May 2019 Results

The Mystery Car for May was the Sentinel XS, a great car and a great nights racing too, results below...

00-Sentinel-Results.jpg

Well done to @SkyeDave for getting the win, squeezing in 1 point ahead of his arch enemy and No1 rival Mulder.

Thanks to @Mark Verstappen for hosting.

VansTag.png

Ha.  In your face Mulder.  Your real life Sentinel XS may have been less rusty and generally a better example but it's clear from this that I could drive mine better.  1 whole point better.  Thanks for a great night.  Excellent choice of car.  You excelled once again Sir Stapp. @Mark Verstappen

• Like 2