Group 4 Race Night

Road2FURY

Gr4FR.png

Monday 13 May I am hosting the Gr.4 FR Race Night. Event times are UTC so 8pm UK time.

Only Gr.4 Front Engine Rear Wheel cars will be allowed on the night as this represents touring cars to me.

The following manufacturers have cars available:

Chevy, Ford, Chrylser, Toyota, Hyundai, Jaguar, Astom Martin, BMW, Mercedes and Lexus.

Tyres are medium and hard race compounds only ( they're meant to represent touring cars no high speed grip )

Just like in Formula 1 you have to use both compounds in each race and at least one lap on both compounds

We will start with a 12 minute qualifying session for grid position on Autopolis.

We will then complete two races at Autopolis. A 12 lap race followed by a 13 lap race in reverse.

Tyres wear x6 Fuel x3, no tuning BOP on, shortcut penalties on weak, side contact on, grid start slipstream set to real.

And most importantly involved if you hit someone (even didn't mean it) and though you lose time you are obliged to go behind them this includes two wheels on the grass on the exit of a corner and someone's right behind you the driver did the right thing and didn't exceed track limits has the right to the racing line

You can sign up for the event here...

Edited by Road2FURY

I’m just a maybe for this one. All depends on what time I get back from Milan and what state I’m in. 

To be able to join you must agree to the racing courtesy standards because someone they lose time you are obliged to go behind them

• Like 1

I’ve just made it home but I won’t be joining you tonight. Take away and bed is what I need. Definitely can’t game tonight