No mic? Tesco got you covered for £4.

Shinsou12

That's what I was thinking. I'm just amazed at the cheapness there, I was looking at the turtle beach ones and pow! Slapped in the face by a dirty bargain.

It's a false economy, like poundland.....you go in and spend 20 quid on shite that you don't need because it's cheap. I bought so many iphone cables from there, they last about a week but you think "ahhh, it's only a quid" and keep going back. I could've bought an official one with the money I've wasted, but the official ones are expensive....

• Like 1

you guys have a store called pound land? As an American I find this very interesting lol here in the states we had the 99 cents store which doesn't sound as cool haha

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

you guys have a store called pound land? As an American I find this very interesting lol here in the states we had the 99 cents store which doesn't sound as cool haha

poundland, poundworld and poundstretcher.......is there not one called dollar tree over there?

It's probably better than the chat earpiece that comes with the PS4, but not by much, both will broadcast a delayed effect with game sounds that are picked up from the TV.

Turtle Beach are expensive if you look at the higher range (Stealth and Elite), but there are some Turtle Beach headsets for around £20 and they provide chat and game sound, then there is no need for awful TV sounds to dominate the lobby. 

Edited by DavidCore89

Pound land sounds like it has nothing to do with purchasing cheap, inferior quality products. :lol:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...