My Dad :(

Jaggy

I'm sorry for your lost Jag... It's never easy to lose a loved one and it will never will be but just know we're all here to help you through this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

• Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaggy

• zmurko

• ems-medik

• nRICHmentz14

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again you guys.

We're about to leave for Wisconsin.  We're driving and won't be arriving to my mom's house until like Thursday morning.

Can't imagine what it's like to lose a parent and it's absolutely insane how fragile life really is.

Take your time to sort things out for you and your family and this game, more importantly all of us, will be here when you're ready and back.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Really sorry to hear this LV. We recently lost someone who my parents and I had grown really close to, It's been almost a month since, but we still feel the pain from it. Though something like this is never easy, take comfort in the memories and he will live forever.

So sorry for your loss. :/

• Like 1

My thoughts are with you and your loved ones. Godspeed.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII