Time Trials 2019 - Round 03 - Paleto GT

doubleg213

rd03.jpg

Not what I originally had planned to run, but due to various factors I've not been as prepared as I would normally be, so this round is a bit of change on my original plans.

rules04.png

The only allowed car is the Lampadati Felon which is available from Southern San Andreas Super Autos for $90k or, it also spawns a hell of a lot in free roam so I am sure you can pick one up for free if you must.

The car will also be used in a Race Club night, which I still need to plan with the change on what I originally intended. This should be the 10th ideally. 

Note: The Felon GT is significantly slower than the regular Felon, feel free to run it, but you will suffer badly time wise.

current04.png

Sunday 19th May 2019 at Midnight (GMT) and (UTC).

current05.png

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/rj4RbEH2lUWjDxvx8Mwprw

Edited by doubleg213
  • Like 3

Love this track!

Has it had some Lamp post removal too?

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

A little, but there are still the fire hydrants, it's more open than it was.

I'm on with a stunt track version as well, but that may be some time before it appears. It's difficult retaining the essence and open feel of the old track at the same time as blocking things off. 

• Like 1

I did a few laps last night and it brought it all back running round here in a Stinger GT. Excellent choice.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Nooooo already this weekend? 😅 totally forgot, well I hope I can do some laps tonight but with these few laps amd practice I probably set a pretty sh#tty time, luckily I know the track well but still...😅

Midnight tonight.

All times whether good or rubbish are more than welcome, we don't discriminate here. 

The wifes hanging out her *rse today, so once all my various jobs are done, I'll be jumping on for a few laps!

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

I have no time. I am 100% unreliable for anything up until Juneish. Spring time is pretty rough IRL for me each year as is Sept to Dec each year

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Cheers G, good job on the results as ever. Gutted I have been ill over the weekend so my time was just from a random run a week or so ago ☹️

Well played @Manny and @SkyeDave

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?