playing today

newyork-nightmare

For the first time in about 2 1/2 months I played the game today on my PS3.

Did a survival and some free roam killing. About two hours worth and didnt freeze,  disconnect,

etc. Did things improve or did my pasty old white ass just get lucky?

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

you got lucky

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I dont know. I have been getting the timed out return to gta 5 BS for more than 30 minutes now. So frustrated Im going outside to do yard work.

I haven't been having any issues on PS3 lately.  I hosted a playlist last night and no one got disconnected.  Then after the playlist, I ran around doing some survivals and free roam and no disconnections either.  Things seem to have improved.  The only thing that sucks right now is that you're not able to invite some friends/crew members to your lobby.  There will be a blank globe next to their name where the rank should be and it will say something like, "Check back for GTA stats once this player has completed the tutorial".  Something weird like that.  It happens on PS4 though too.  

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hey crew, whats going on?  Trying to get back into the swing of things. Back on the site and in the game. Had a bad 2 years.  Lots of shit you wouldn't wish on you worse enemy. 

Made a request to join back via social club, and can only seem to reply to a post I created here. So obviously it will take me some time to get used to things again. Before you know it you will be getting my daily survivor invites again. hahaha...

someone shout out and say hi so I know what Im doing is frigging working. 

newyorknightmar3.jpg

What's up NYN? Go ahead and post in your Intro. You will have to ReVett into the crew, but that shouldn't be too hard. Good to see you. 

Dodgeservice.png

Welcome back, Tsarney!

Here's a link to your old introduction on the forum: 

Are you still on PS3 or do you have a PS4 now?  Either way, here's hoping to better years ahead and as you know, all returning members must go through the re-vetting process.

Glad to see you're back, and I'm sure we'll see you around soon. :)

Edited by LN

Thanks, yeah I have both ps3 and ps4. Well my kids do anyway.  I tried a few times to play over the last year but just couldn't.  Long story not for a forum post.

I had a secondary crew which I was put in by default when I was kicked. But havnt played in while. 

When Im ready to vet, I will post an intro. 

newyorknightmar3.jpg