Your Most Memorable Day

Casey

What's the most memorable day of your life do far?

For a lot of you this will the birth of a child, wedding day, you know the sort of thing.

Why not share it with us, good or bad, pictures welcome :D

I have to say it's a tie between the days my son and daughter were born.

All the fear, stress, nerves, regrets, pessimism...all that goes out the window once those little hands grab on to you.

Each day was unique and great in their own way but equally memorable.

Honorable mention: the day I spent at the DMZ between North/South Korea...scariest place I've ever been.

Edited by SeymorScagneti
  • Like 4

I guess i'm one of the youngest in the crew so i haven't been trough as much as the most of you have.

Good times: last month at the 538 jingle ball winterfestival and last weekend at hardwell's tour united we are. It's been two really awesome moments.

Also when i was younger i played football (soccer) at a 'pro' level so i played against big clubs like ajax, feyenoord etc.

Bad time: the day when my favourite grandpa died the morning before christmas

• Like 1

Most memorable day (in recent memory, i have quite a few memorable days lol) is meeting my comedy hero, Dave Attell. He has dealing with health issues and rarely ever travels west to perform and when i found out he was performing in Hollywood I literally dropped everything i was doing and made sure i got tickets. : GRIMACE :

It was on a wednesday and i couldn't for the life of me find anyone to go with me but out of the blue, one of my best friends was able to come through and go with me. I was so psyched, we were walking up to the venue and i turn to my friend and say, "wouldnt it be funny if we saw him out here?"

and like magic, i see him there, smoking a cig in front of the building. Everyone walking by him like he wasn't even there. I shout "FUCK YEAH DAVE ATTELL!" he turns and says "thanks for that, shows about to start better make it to your seats." The comedy show was off the hook. It was Whitney Cummings, Joe Rogan, Zach Galifianakis, Ken Jeong, and the king of roast, Jeffrey Ross. After the show i got to talk and shake hands with Jeff Ross and took a picture with Dave.  Ive been to alot of comedy shows but this will go down as the time i got to meet my comedy hero. 

Skanks for the Memories!

dave.jpeg

• Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

Most memorable moment: Playing my debut live DJ set at a relatively small UK Hardcore event in Wiltshire, England in September 2010.

To go from a nervous wreck backstage, to a feeling of uncontrollable euphoria less than 10 minutes later was surreal.

Shittiest moment: None that come to mind.

• Like 1

Most memorable moment: I had a student who had sensory, coordination, and communication issues. His mom told me since talking music lessons with me, he was doing much better and school and coming out of his shell.  It got really emotional, in a good way.

I also still keep in contact with one of my first students, who is now in the Air Force.

Worse moment: Mom, Grandma, Grandpa all dying within two years of each other.

• Like 3

I forgot, I met the Queen once, that was pretty memorable for the fact that she had lipstick all over her teeth! :D

I've had too many bad memorable days, I could write a book on those.

• Like 2