PS4 Share Play

It was said that the PS4 has a feature called Share Play  for firmware version  2.0 and presumably upwards where one of two players dont have to own a game and can take control of  the other persons in game character and also play co op or multiplayer games, and able to view their friends live game play with out PlayStation +.

Did any of you guys tried it and what was your experience like?

Edited by smurf

<strong class='bbc'>Automatic message</strong><br /><br /><br />This topic has been moved from "GTA Online - PS4" to "Playstation Consoles and Accesories".

I think it works for any game, not sure though..

"You can start Share Play at any point in time by pressing the SHARE button on your PS4 controller. Simply select ‘Start Share Play’ from the Share menu and invite a friend from the next screen. The visitor will receive an invitation and have the option to join the session. Once they accept, the two consoles will connect via the network and the Share Play session will automatically start. Once the connection has been established, the 60 minute timer will start the counting down. The visitor can now watch the Host’s gameplay."

So obviously if the game has a multiplayer option they can play as well.

• Like 1

I wonder if my PS vita can do this? That would awesome.

Dunno about Share Play, but I do know you can play GTA from your Vita if you have linked it with your PS4

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: