If a few people have time to test this..

JustHatched

On PS3 and PS4

I have an idea for a thing and normally I wouldn't reveal anything until done, but this needs tested for Battlefield: RhinoBob

Can the Rhino be fired while being hauled with a CargoBob?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

If someone is operating the tank I reckon it should be possible. If I recall correctly I once saw some YT movie of goofballs shooting a tank in free fall (A-Team movie style) and that seemed to work. Can't see why it wouldn't work while hanging from a cargobob ...

Always willing to try if online :)

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

Yes it can. 100% on the ps3 but havent done it on ps4 yet but i dont see why it would change.

The problem is you cant really aim down with the turret so you have to swing it with the cargo bob and it shoots where it shoots. you can still move it around but its not exactly accurate. Sounds like a great idea though. looking forward to play it already :)

On a funny side note, i have picked up a tank from the military base before and they keep shooting so i took it around  los santos and ended up blowing up a few people and i didnt get charged cause it was an NPC who shot it haha.

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

Not sure.

It works with the NPC tank, I've picked him up in the past after using Lester to turn a blind eye (that guy has insane accuracy too), simply wait for randoms to fire at you and then.... Boom, the NPC will destroy them!

• Like 1

On PS3, yes.

In my early days, some mean boys flew a tank attached to a Cargobob right at me and blew up my car right after I came out of LSC.  :lol:

• Like 2

Only problem with hauling a tank is holy fuck is it slow and it climbs in altitude at an even lesser rate.

It takes quite a bit of time to hoist a tank on top of Maze Bank for reference.

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Thanks, as long as it fires thats all I need to make this

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: