whatsapp group chat

I was thinking about starting a group chat on whatsapp for the people that might think it will come in handy! Its another good way to communicate with eachother, and no there will be no stalking and creepy calling because we're all mature.

If you'd like to participate just send your phone number (ofcourse with the correct country code) in a pm to me and i'll add you!

Ps. Jesse likes the idea aswell so don't start thinking i'm a creep :(

Edited by Ninja070

I believe this one uses ACTUAL phone numbers, does it not?

I think to insure some sense of privacy this isn't the way to go here. I guess I don't so much mind the idea but we should use the right app, for everyone's protection.

There are however other apps like this that allow the same thing without your real number being included (other than verification, it isn't used in actuality beyond that point). Line is one. KakaoTalk is another. These you can search for folks by their display names only. Like adding a friend on PSN.

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

You are a creep + G is right, if you're adding more people it's better to use something other than whapp

Edited by Jesse
  • Like 1