What games for Xmas...

JustHatched

did you buy for friends and family?

We got our kids COD Advanced Warfighter (Day Zero Edition that had to be preordered, been sitting on them for a bit).

6 guitar hero/rock band games with guitars (used and picked them up plus a COD Ghosts for 75 bucks)

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Mario Kart DS is pretty cool.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

The worst part, I have all 3 of the kids PS3's on right now, installing and updating all the games so I don't have to do it on Xmas day when they open them. I will be here for while....

• Like 1

Mario Kart DS is pretty cool.

hoping it will get her playing it we bought the 3ds xl last year for her with about 5 games but she hardly plays on it. Im thinking the go kart racing will do the trick though

I'm giving one of my brothers Far Cry 4 as well. So when I buy a PS4, I can just go confiscate his copy. It's a win-win situation really... for me. 

• Like 3

I can't say what I got for Rose out of fear she will read it here first.

• Like 1