@Dodge

G37

Why do you do these things?

Yes, that sucks. I have seen the video posted on Facebook of a HellCat leaving one of our Dodge Dealers in Morton, IL. This guy had no clue what 700+ hp felt like. He almost put it around a pole, and did kiss the RR off of the curb.

No stats as of yet on how many HellCats leave the dealer, and never make it home. However the percentage of Vipers that left the store and never made it are somewhere near a staggering 20%.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

That's crazy. Makes me wonder about exotics like Ferrari and Porche who obviously have models like this with that kind of performance but have price tags that are 2 and 3x more (crashes like that). 500 hp is 500 hp. 700 hp is 700 hp, respect that shit, regardless of price tag.

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Just because you have the money to buy the car doesn't mean you can handle the car. This is one of the reasons why tired licensing makes sense but you can't do that in America because FREEDOM!

I think age plays a role (at least in the people I know), my dad's '69 Vette puts out about 700hp but rarely sees 55mph.

Some people have no sense with super cars.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

My dad always said learn how to handle the smaller cars first and then you can move into the v8s. It's amazing the amount of people in high powered cars that don't know how to handle them.

In Australia we have a kind of tiered license scheme where you are on a provisional license for 3 years minimum and your restricted to certain cars and bikes with a power to weight ratio. This is good to a degree (some unrestricted cars are still extremely quick for the road) but by the time your 20 (still young and stupid) you are able to drive anything and you still aren't exactly responsible enough to drive it.

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

My dad always said learn how to handle the smaller cars first and then you can move into the v8s. It's amazing the amount of people in high powered cars that don't know how to handle them.

In Australia we have a kind of tiered license scheme where you are on a provisional license for 3 years minimum and your restricted to certain cars and bikes with a power to weight ratio. This is good to a degree (some unrestricted cars are still extremely quick for the road) but by the time your 20 (still young and stupid) you are able to drive anything and you still aren't exactly responsible enough to drive it.

My god that's completely ideal but makes too much sense for us Americans!

So funny the amount of people who get a bike license on a low output bike then go out and buy a Hayabusa the next day (figuratively, and literally, but applies to cars too).

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines