Squirrel__Army

Squirrel

Hi Guys,

Just returning to the world of GTA now that it's being released on the PS4, the trouble is a lot of my old crew are still on PS3 so looking for new people to play the game with.

Obviously heists are coming and there's so much new content being released that I need to purchase so the hardest part of the game is finding people mature and experienced enough to complete missions with as I need a lot of cash.

There's only so many times you can complete 95% of Titan of a Job only for some unknown to crash the Titan at the end!

It would be good to find some UK/English speaking players too. No fun hanging around in free roam with no conversation going on.

Anyway a little about me.

I'm around level 115 on my main character, currently driving a Dubsta 6x6, seems to be the perfect crew vehicle, I like to race but it's very hard finding a clean race unless you know who you're racing with. I'm usually online 3 or 4 evenings a week so my usual session is joining random missions and hoping I have someone who knows what they are doing in the mission.

I have a lot of the pegasus vehicles, I did most of my GTA gaming back in the Billionaire days and had to spend that cash on something so anyone needing a ride in a Buzzard feel free to give me a shout.

Any way I don't want to waffle too much, will look forward to playing with you guys.

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Welcome! Invite sent on RSC.

You will find plenty of mature people here that do missions regularly and have picked a good place to start for the upcoming heists. We have people from all over the world but I believe everyone speaks English. See you in LS!

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to DB      :D

Just a little note to help you in your first days with DB.

Shoutbox

Please try and make 5 posts on anything you like within the forums.  This will give you access to the shoutbox and will make the website a much more interactive place for you to enjoy.  It's instant messaging so is great for a laugh and for information regarding last minute jobs/connection issues during playlist, posting questions etc.

RSVP's

Is is most important for you to RSVP if you would like to take part in any event.  This guarantees you a place and lets the host of an event know who to invite.  

This is done by firstly looking at the calendar link at the top of the header page which will take you to either of the following pages PS3 -http://www.domesticb...vents-calendar/ or PS4 - http://www.domesticb...ents-calender/.

Have a look at what's on and click on anything you think you might fancy taking part in.  Click on the link in the bottom left corner 'view event topic', this takes you to the main event page.  Have a read of this and if you want to take part, click on the 'I'm attending' button on the top right.  You have now secured a place and will be sent an invite.  You can always un-attend by clicking on the minus sign which will remove your name from the list.

Any queries, please contact any one of the senior staff members as they are more than happy to help.                    :D

• Like 1

Welcome. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by Danielle, and Lt's Ssracing, Dead_Goon, Smoggy, Jesse, Banketelli, Matty, and Profane. 

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on Jan 7, 2015.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

welcome to the crew, I will add you when I get on but if I forget feel free to add me bloodyninejm. I live in the USA so we may only cross paths a few times a week but I love doing mission and most of the time can complete them NP. This crew is great and our peers here are into a lot of different things involving GTAO so you'll find there is always something to do with the crew. see you in LS :D

Welcome! Hope you had fun yesterday!

Just a car enthusiast; Because racecar

:D"Stay true to yourself. Few will accept you. Everyone else can kick rocks!" :D

: NORMAL : 'A GIFT and a CURSE' : FIRE :

Was definitely a lot of fun, need to see where I need to improve my game, not enough time spent racing and in deathmatches but that's the whole point of working in a crew to help build your skills!

• Like 1