The Elusive Imponte Phoenix

SeymorScagneti

I've been session hopping for 3 days trying to find one.

Trying YouTube tips to no avail.

Other than missions, I don't think I've seen 1 Phoenix since I've been on PS4.

Anyone have any tips on where to find this beauty?

I have one I can try and spawn one for you. I took one of my many muscles out until I found one. I see them mosty around the docks and more industrial areas. It's a great car.

• Like 1

The law of GTA is: if you're looking for it, you'll never find it. 

But I'd recommend driving a low end car around the ghetto areas, that's how I found mine.

• Like 2

I have one I can try and spawn one for you. I took one of my many muscles out until I found one. I see them mosty around the docks and more industrial areas. It's a great car.

Thanks, I appreciate that. Won't be on for another 8 or 9 hours though.

The law of GTA is: if you're looking for it, you'll never find it. 

But I'd recommend driving a low end car around the ghetto areas, that's how I found mine.

That's how it was when I was on the hunt for a Sultan. Stopped looking, then one drove passed me after I finished a mission.

I can help with this too, I see em everywhere when I have mine out and about. Although im sure they will all run and hide when the time comes :)

Thanks Matty.

Did you find that without the spoiler?

Well, no. When in LSC i could not decide between the first two options under spoiler. After switching between the two options many times quite fast it gave me the option to have none. I accepted that and it has been like this since.

• Like 1

Well, no. When in LSC i could not decide between the first two options under spoiler. After switching between the two options many times quite fast it gave me the option to have none. I accepted that and it has been like this since.

Looks clean as f without the spoiler.

I'm actually gonna look for one for myself today, I'll let you know how it goes.........

Good luck PB.

Best location to find one is the parking lot near Simeon's garage in the docks.

If it is not there, set your spawn point to last location and find new session. Eventually it will appear there. Did that on Saturday and it didn't take too long (30 min tops).

Or if you see me online, give me a shout. Can help you spawn one.

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

I've got a Phoenix as well, I got mine by setting spawn location to last location, drove down to the docks near the HPV drop off garage and kept finding a new session until a Phoenix spawned.

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 years later...

Hey I was wondering is there any way to find a version of the phoenix without the roof panels <Smokey and the Bandit style y'know> Right now I am using glass but it just doesn't feel right... thanks in advance.