Session Settings

hammysantana

When you start your GTA:O session, do you (as in anyone from the crew):

(a) Set up an "Invite Only" session

(B) Look for a friends session (in this case, someone from the DB crew)

© Join any session

The reason I ask is because I get online quickest using method (a) above (the difference being a few seconds vs. a few minutes). Also, I wanted to know if there was a general session setup that only crew members can take place in. :)

Edit:

Okay, so it looks like the way numbered my posts are actually emoticons. At least I now know how to get this guy (B).

Edited by hammysantana

Depends on what I'm doing.

If I'm modding cars/filling garages like today....I go invite only or closed crew session.

If I'm planning on killing people, I just pick the general GTAO session.

I load story mode first, then go to a invite only or closed crew session. Seems faster than going straight to online.

Once online I go to the friends tab and join either the playlist host's session or another crew member's session.

• Like 2

I load story mode first, then go to a invite only or closed crew session. Seems faster than going straight to online.

Once online I go to the friends tab and join either the playlist host's session or another crew member's session.

Same for me. I use invite only at times where nothing is going on and I'm either selling or modifying cars.

I always go story first and then a crew session. From there I either send invites or join in a crew member. I almost never invite or join friends who are not in the crew.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: