HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!! (Update 1.05/PS4 and 1.19/PS3)

Pb76

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaggy

• Pr0fane

• JustHatched

• Pb76

Top Posters In This Topic

New trucks are pretty sweet. I dunno about throwing down for a racw car. Is it more than just a paint job?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Then I def not buying one

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Jester and Massacro?  We already have those in PS3.... and PS4...

But anyway, I will check this out after my doctor appointment.  Anything else worth spending my millions on?  I'll definitely purchase that 3rd garage and outfits.  :)

Naw, guided missile launcher and anti-tank mines.

Sorry, they're Proximity Mines, not anti-tank.  Though, I suspect they will bust a tank.

Edited by Pr0fane

pr0fane0ne.jpg

That Slamvan looks Sweeeeet :D

Indeed.  I sold my Carbon RS to make room for mine.  Sounds great, very greasy rear-end.  But it's a Muscle car so that's expected.

• Like 1

pr0fane0ne.jpg

...and no clothing ...

Did you go to the counter and talk to the clerk.  I found a bunch of stuff under Festive Outfits.  And of course, down to the boardwalk for masks.

pr0fane0ne.jpg

That Slamvan looks Sweeeeet :D

It's awesome but there are no customizations which I said a big fat wtf to. Still love it though I would prefer a fleet style box like it was in San Andreas. Some exhaust would be nice. Chopped top would be the tits! Of everything though the bumpers. Let us shave the hideous rear bumper! Rat truck is sexy now though and I'm pretty sure it's faster than the loader.

• Like 1

You Want Peace, Prepare For War

Did you go to the counter and talk to the clerk. I found a bunch of stuff under Festive Outfits. And of course, down to the boardwalk for masks.

I could have missed it. I will log back on a check later.

Moved this to off topic because there will be PS3 and 4 discussion in it.