Personalized plates via iFruit

phiNole

Hey all,

I noticed a bug in the PS4 version (could exist on PS3 after the latest series of updates, but I don't know).  The personalized plate that I chose via iFruit for my vehicles no longer works under the following conditions:

1.  A vehicle is delivered (upon order) to my second property/garage

2.  A vehicle previously stored in my original garage is driven into my second garage

3.  A vehicle with an active, personalized plate is driven into LS Customs and a different plate background is selected, followed by "Private Plate".

If any of the above 3 events occur, I lose the personalized plate and I get something random, although the random plate is consistent across all vehicles I own that have experienced one of the 3 above events.

I found some information on Rockstar's support site regarding a potential workaround.  I tried this today with the Android version of iFruit and it did not work at all.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/203482877-Personal-License-Plates-Reverting-to-Random-Letters-and-Numbers-in-Los-Santos-Customs

If anyone has experienced this and found a fix prior to Rockstar patching it, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

It's happened to me twice in the last few weeks, but both times were on PS3 before I switched to PS4.

I had it reset on the first occasion, but I haven't bothered to ask R* to reset my plate again as I'm sure it will get messed up again.

I hope they patch it.

Edited by DavidCore89

Yeah i have had the same thing, havent noticed what circumstances they changed under but they have and they are all the same random number.. havent bothered to fix it incase i want to change it. Hopefully  there will be a fix soon.

scottyb1988.jpg