0.65 miles

PLAYERS

1 to 16

GAME MODE

Land Race

ROUTE TYPE

Laps

DESCRIPTION

You want to show off your ride to your buddies but there's no time to set up a legit race. Whip out your wheels and do this 8, impromptu style! Too bad no one warned the traffic of what's going down. All settings are optional.

-as the description mentions, the settings are flexible. GTA, Standard, Non-Contact, Traffic on/off, Wanted Lvls. that's the thing about impromptu racing, anything can happen!

RSC LINK

Edited by Onrefne

It's a neat concept, and works well as a GTA race.  However, I would personally remove some of the boosts.  There are areas where I am forced to pick them up when making my way to a CP, and I just have never liked having to pick them up since they often do more harm than good.  Either way, there was a good bit of carnage and it's a simple yet challenging track.

alright i can remove some boosts, it was more intended as a standard traffic dodging figure eight, but i added gta to it just for that option when ppl get bored lol.

i tried to set boosts right b4 the straights to let ppl burst out from rocket fire range lol. but i guess its such a small course i might not even need any boosts.

i gave everyone a starting boost to prevent the first 2 ppl from taking a rocket off the bat and blowing everyone up on the first corner lol

Neat little track, fairly straightforward.

I'd agree about the GTA. It's VERY easy to get a pile up of cars in the middle. So I'd probably tone down the amount of rockets and boosts. I'd do away with the cops personally as well, just too much going on in too tight of a spot.

As a standard race though this would be the most fun IMO.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Neat little track, fairly straightforward.

I'd agree about the GTA. It's VERY easy to get a pile up of cars in the middle. So I'd probably tone down the amount of rockets and boosts. I'd do away with the cops personally as well, just too much going on in too tight of a spot.

As a standard race though this would be the most fun IMO.

ok i'll go make some modifications later, it's meant to be a standard race, at least i think that's what i left for default. lol

Meant to run it as a GTA race last night but spaced and ran it standard. Still very fun and still some carnage with contact on. Nice short track that is still wide enough everywhere to run cars side-by-side in the turns without crashing each other out if all racers are careful. Could easily do 5 laps without the race being too long.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alright. Added this to the PL last night, which you unfortunately couldn't get into lol.

I ran this with these options:

- Non-Contact

- Motorcycles

- Traiffic: On

- Laps: 5

I had a blast. Traffic is present enough where it makes a difference and there's not so much chaos you have no idea where you are anymore after 45s, but there is enough danger present from being on a motorcycle with traffic on. I think that's the perfect balance for this course (real flow due to smaller vehicles not clogging up the narrow on/off ramps and cross-over).

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

• 2 months later...

UPDATE:

-all beginning speed boost pickups have been removed, this was originally in place to prevent the use of rockets at the first corner causing a mass explosion. interested to hear if this feature is wanted back or better without.

-now open to the racecar liveries

Edited by Onrefne

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...