Soran's Video Compliation

Soran420

Just looking to post some of the random goofy crap I capture on PS4, might as well share them somewhere. Hope you get a laugh or a little info out of them.

My Youtube, and My Ustream.

Here's some of my goodies.

A miraculous RPG shot aimed straight at my own PV. Luckily some poor chap decided to drive right in the way... unfortunate.

What happens when a friend crashes out of session while driving?

Bicycle grind fail.

Parachute parkour fail.

Photoshoot fail.

Edited by Soran420
  • Like 4

War and pieces playthrough with James Bond style finale.

Unedited sea plane demo.... long. Skip to 10min mark to see the actual seaplane.

Some people say you can't drift in GTA, only powerslide because the wheels don't maintain power during the turn. The hotknife, ratloader, and warrener do power through slides. I believe this makes it an actual drift. Here is proof of my Warrener maintaining power to the wheels during a turn.

Edited by Soran420
  • Like 1

Ah yeah, forgot about that. You gotta be a vetted member to post to that. Set that way to keep a a new member from spamming it only to get kicked from the crew.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: