Time Trials 2019 - Round 02 - Mount Palomino

doubleg213

rd02.jpg

For those of you thinking "oh god not another slidey car" fear not, the next two rounds will feature mucho, mucho grip. 

The track is a mix of stunt track and original in-game tarmac with the layout very well built to run across the top of the gravel at El Burro Heights.

rules04.png

The only allowed car is the Schafter V12 which is available from Southern San Andreas Super Autos for $116k or free if you had the game on PS3.

The car will also be used in a Race Club night on Friday 26th April and hopefully later on in an ongoing championship idea I have.

Special thanks to the creator LancerEvoWRC who modified the track specifically for us to eliminate the chance of people taking runups.

current04.png

Sunday 28th April 2019 at Midnight (GMT) and (UTC).

current05.png

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/STN0FUHQ8k2G8aV-XgsKKg

• Like 1

And we're live with round 2. 

The details for the Race Club night featuring the car are also up now.

Edited by doubleg213
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, doubleg213 said:

This round could definitely be suggested to be on the challenging side. 

I haven't tried it yet but anything more than a speedway oval is challenging enough for me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Just run another few laps... getting better but still not got round clean yet.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

I always have a preference towards tracks that are hard to nail a clean lap.

Even by my usual standards it's really become a much tougher challenge than probably anything we've run before.

Edited by doubleg213

• 3 weeks later...

Docked back in Southampton alot earlier than expected, so will hopefully try and get a better time in this afternoon

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Had some issues today so not done results etc. yet.

I'll be on it early on tomorrow morning, just got in now as the Metro has been off so it's taken an eternity to get home. 

Edited by doubleg213
  • Like 1

FFS, I knew going into the weekend to submit my time....then old man syndrome kicked in and forgot till now..

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

2 minutes ago, Hatch said:

FFS, I knew going into the weekend to submit my time....then old man syndrome kicked in and forgot till now..

G may give you a little leeway... 😉 

He has been known to have a friendly side, especially for first time offenders.

Just now, JuniorChubb said:

G may give you a little leeway... 😉 

He has been known to have a friendly side, especially for first time offenders.

puss in boots please GIF by Universal Kids

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As long as it's not a recurring theme I will generally take late entries as long as I have not posted the results already. 

Repeat offenders tend to get no leeway, although there was only ever one instance of that, which was a VANS member, who submitted late for 3 rounds in a row, on the 3rd incident he received no time.

Edited by doubleg213

Cheers @doubleg213, I am not worried either way cuz I know I'm not on the same level as most peoples skills that are involved, so I will submit the time when I get home. If you post the results before then or if it is a pain to add mine it is what it is and I am good with it cuz it is my fault anyway. 

It won't be done till the morning now, as I wasn't back from Uni till nearly 8pm and I was up at 4:15 this morning as I am ill. 

Currently working on a report I need to get finished.

bloody fair play trashy!! I think I am now officially the whipping boy of time trials!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Great show @Trashbags, I was just happy to break 1:30 in the end. Defo need to out in more effort next time.

• Like 1

Championship tables are up,

Just a side note, I'd advise anyone doing the championship to subscribe/follow the "News and Updates" thread linked below.