Happy Thanksgiving!

SeymorScagneti

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

You would all be welcomed at my house for dinner.  Just saying.   ;)

See you soon ;)

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I'll bring the box 'o wine wit me

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

My holiday will be spent at the shop, I might get a day off in a few weeks, so I think I will just keep the wine to forget.....

:( :(

Happy Thanksgiving!

Love ya!  You can have some.  :lol:

My holiday will be spent at the shop, I might get a day off in a few weeks, so I think I will just keep the wine to forget.....

Oh Hatch.  I'll drink your wine for you.  I'm always here for that.

I'll bring the box 'o wine wit me

Oh hell no.  I didn't see that.  Forget what I just said.  You keep that stuff to yourself.

• Like 2

This is probably the only thing We haven't copied from you Yanks...

Yeah copy all that other bullshit, but copying something great that actual puts som amazing food on the table... nooooooo! That would be silly...

NO Just give me a bunch of disguised egg throwing kids, Hart shaped chocolate and Black Fridays, this guy doesn't need good food and a holiday that actually got a meaning....

Happy thanksgiving Guys, wish I would experience a real American Thanksgiving sometime :D

Have a good day and cherish and be thankful for the good we have.

• Like 3

Even though we dont't celebrate it in Brazil neither here in Germany, still I want to wish you all a happy thanksgiving ^^

Enjoy your foodies and Butterbeers.

• Like 1

One of the new things I'm thankful for this year is finding Domestic Battery and becoming a member of the crew. I've been playing GTA since 3 and it's my favorite video game franchise but never have I had so much fun than I've had playing with all of you. Don't get me wrong, you're all psycho but in a good way!

Happy Thanksgiving xDBx!

• Like 3

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

You would all be welcomed at my house for dinner. Just saying. ;)

Since it is Thanksgiving and all, can you unshackle me? Perhaps let me out of this dungeon you call a basement?

Lol. Happy Thanksgiving everyone :D

• Like 1

Since it is Thanksgiving and all, can you unshackle me? Perhaps let me out of this dungeon you call a basement?

Lol. Happy Thanksgiving everyone :D

We don't have basements in Las Vegas.  :lol:  But I'll unburrrrrry you from the desert.

• Like 2

This is probably the only thing We haven't copied from you Yanks...

Yeah copy all that other bullshit, but copying something great that actual puts som amazing food on the table... nooooooo! That would be silly...

NO Just give me a bunch of disguised egg throwing kids, Hart shaped chocolate and Black Fridays, this guy doesn't need good food and a holiday that actually got a meaning....

Happy thanksgiving Guys, wish I would experience a real American Thanksgiving sometime :D

Have a good day and cherish and be thankful for the good we have.

For sure the idea of what the holiday means is solid (unlike many others) and it's not religion bound.

Sadly (at least most people I know) the traditional celebration has gone by the way side.

No reason you can't have a Thanksgiving dinner Ronny, unless ya'll can't get turkeys over there or you can't cook (or both)

• Like 1

For sure the idea of what the holiday means is solid (unlike many others) and it's not religion bound.

Sadly (at least most people I know) the traditional celebration has gone by the way side.

No reason you can't have a Thanksgiving dinner Ronny, unless ya'll can't get turkeys over there or you can't cook (or both)

I know Hatched.

We can get turkeys in all sizes and shapes and I'm not to bad as a cook either so that's not the issue  :)

I love the Idea of Thanksgiving, and as you said it's not religion bound, so it fits me well.

Yes off course we could celebrate Thanksgiving but I don't think it would feel completely right if you know what I mean.

I just know thanksgiving from what I've seen on Tv and movies, so it's probably not all what I expect.

Either way the idea is excellent, and it's always nice to gather the whole family over some good food and beverage.

This always comes to mind this time of year, have to share it. Female Jag should also appreciate something in the clip.

• Like 3

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines