• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• Casey

• Danielle

• LN-MLB

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that SanAndreasRealOG wasn't showing up as online (from my list) when he was on PS4 last night.  I know he was on because we were talking about the new game.  It may only show those who are using PS3.

Yeah, PS3 only shows people on PS3, but you can see everyone online with the PSN app. Not only that, but for those people that have over 100 friends on PS3 might not show properly online on the PS3. The few people I know have more than that for sure sometimes show offline when they are online, but they appear at the very bottom of the friends list with no time since last login stat.

• Like 1

PS3 only shows PS3 and Vita players.

PS4 shows all, but in the case of GTAO you have to click on their profile to see what platform they are using at that time.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Ok.....another dumb question incoming......

Do ps4 players have access to user created jobs created by the lower class? Or are they limited to jobs created by peeps on ps4?

• Like 1

Ok.....another dumb question incoming......

Do ps4 players have access to user created jobs created by the lower class? Or are they limited to jobs created by peeps on ps4?

Haven't checked yet,but i don't think we'll be able to play the PS3 jobs.

Haven't checked yet,but i don't think we'll be able to play the PS3 jobs.

The jobs created on PS3 will transfer with the player who created them, so it's possible to play those jobs on the PS4.

However, if that player edits these jobs on PS4, they will become PS4 exclusive.  Best to copy them and to edit/save the copy so that you can keep playing them on both systems.

Not sure about bookmarked PS3 jobs from other players.  Will have to test that one out first.

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

PS4 users need to upgrade their PSN account to playstation plus to get online.

You can pay £5ish a month or if you shop around you can pick up a years subscription for just over £30. 

You get some freebie content for your PS3/4/vita too, so far I haven't seen anything I would download.

• Like 1

That's a bit greedy of them....

XBOX users have always had to pay for Live so I'm not surprised Sony has gone this way, it's an easy way to bring in money.

It would be nice to think that because I'm paying for a service it will be better, but I'm too cynical to believe that. 

• Like 1

I can still play ps3 jobs on my ps4, and I see everyone online (ps3 and ps4).  It's so lonely gaming (American side) in the evenings b/c nobody has hardly moved over, but shooting randoms in death matches makes me feel better. I paid 50 bucks for a year subscription. I should have shopped around. Yes, the ps plus games suck azz..

• Like 1

I paid INR 3000(48.5 USD) for the year when I got the PS4 in September.Now its increased to INR 4000(64.5 USD)

The benefits are that you get to download updates and games and charge the controller when the console is in rest mode.There's also 3 gb online storage space given to you.

The free games that they give are quite boring right now but in future they will be giving the good AAA games.

Overall,the games they'll give out throughout the year will easily be worth more than what you pay for the subscription.For Eg:Injustice Gods Among Us is being given for free next month and its currently priced at INR 3999...64 UDSishhh in the PS Store and thats only one game.There'll be more throughout they year so I think its worth paying for  :)

XBOX users have always had to pay for Live so I'm not surprised Sony has gone this way, it's an easy way to bring in money.

It would be nice to think that because I'm paying for a service it will be better, but I'm too cynical to believe that.

PSN may be better in the long term, but R* tends to be the limiting factor 99% of the time even on PS3.