I feel the same way about First Person Mode as this Forbes Article...

Cotick20

I feel the same way about the new PS4 First Person Mode as this Forbes Article... And yes, I am very biased about all 1st person mode games -- probably because I am too old for them -- give me a headache... : DIZZY :  First Person Mode Makes 'GTA 5' More Horrible Than Ever...

"You have to hand it to Rockstar: it just made GTA new again. When GTA 5 launched last year, the developer gave us the most fully-realized and detailed world it had ever built, and yet it was hard to not feel something missing. Not only was its story mode badly written and mostly boring, its odd brand of comedy was tired at best and it once again found itself doing a whole bunch of random stuff with very little at its center. That bizarre anarchy that had seemed so intriguing and dangerous when GTA 3 first came felt just, somehow, lame. Well, the game is coming out for PS4 and Xbox One, and this time you can play in first person mode. What fresh hell is this?"...

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

If you read that entire article, its less about first-person and actually a diss to the game as a whole, and "waaah its way too graphic now!!"

That dude sounds like a total pussy.

• Like 1

If you read that entire article, its less about first-person and actually a diss to the game as a whole, and "waaah its way too graphic now!!"

That dude sounds like a total pussy.

I did read the entire article -- I don't agree with everything in it -- just like I don't agree with a lot of what most people say -- that's why I was specific as to what I did agree with!!!

Do what I do: take a dramamine for motion sickness and play the sh*T out of the game!

I would have to take way to many 'pills' to be able to play 1st person -- that's why I stopped doing both a long time ago!... Edited by Cotick20

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

Do what I do: take a dramamine for motion sickness and play the sh*T out of the game!

I've been getting light-headed and dizzy while playing lately.  Is that what happens to you?  Maybe I should do the same.  :lol:

• Like 1

I've been getting light-headed and dizzy while playing lately.  Is that what happens to you?  Maybe I should do the same.   :lol:

yes, I have always gotten motion sickness when playing video games. Dramamine helps or I take a break every so often.