Great Turns of Fire

ssracingn2

Well I was at it again. This track was designed from what I think REV would have made

2-16 player race.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/ssracingn2/games/gtav/jobs/job/sZuMR-Zl_EKNEjhTjXlF8w

Let me know what you think. I know 10 people have already played it.

Edited by SINISTER120
Added Tags

This is a very well made course, and man is it trickier than it looks.  This is definitely one where using the Entity would be a very wise choice.  I was a traitor and used the Zentorno, and all I can say is that I wanted to sell it afterwards.  You have may reconverted me. :D

Excellent work on this; I enjoyed every minute of it, and only wish that I had went with the Entity.

Great one, SS. :)

• Like 1

I enjoyed this one and surprisingly went well after a few people blew up in the gas station lol. It's quiet a good run and has a few bits that catch you off guard even when you know its there.

Only thing I think to change (wasn't that bad may be deceiving to some) is between I think checkpoint 37 and 38 where you turn of the main road and head back up the winding track. If you put a checkpoint between them indicating that it's a hard right instead of a slight bend it may help some people judge it better.

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Like it! You really have to cencentrate as the those long straights lull you into a false sence of security then BAM! Sharp turn.

Kept me on my toes like ballerina.

Thumbs up :)

• Like 1

yFn5uY6.png

Like it! You really have to cencentrate as the those long straights lull you into a false sence of security then BAM! Sharp turn.

Kept me on my toes like ballerina.

Thumbs up :)

Thank you.

Sorry the mental image I got out of that made me almost laugh until I cried.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I think you mentioned last night moving the starting grid back to allow drivers to get more strung out before the gas station. I think that's a good idea for contact races.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It is a great track, you really can't go wrong when using these roads.

And it has its own "butt clencher", I'm always a little anxious going through that gas pump, always expecting someone to blow me up. It helps if you start at the front and just let them take out those at the back. :D