Supercup Photo Contest

Squirrel

The new season of Supercup is heading our way and I'm wanting relevant cover photos for each event. I could create each image myself but it will be  way more fun if everyone had a go at contributing an image for each event.

Right now I have a placeholder image for Catalunya, in a couple of weeks I'd like to change it to something better. The only caveats for each image is that it has to contain at least one Porsche 911 RSR in Supercup livery and it must be at a recognisable part of the track you're submitting it for. 

I'll add a poll for each event once some photos have been submitted and we can choose which is the photo we want for that event cover image. I'm going to allow full use of photoshop as well as it's all about getting the best possible promotion material for the event.  

Edited by Squirrel
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

Nice pic but where is it? 😂

Like you need to ask... 

Spoiler

Monza

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Here is another, same spot at Monza this time with the new Xero cars, updated for Supercup2019...

D3tKAqPWsAAlSlW.jpg

• Like 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

The Gulf-liveried cars have been out for a shakedown on the Nordschleife

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by ajh_1990
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Has anyone got pics of a Supercup Porsche at the Red Bull Ring? I'm hoping for a pic of the car in front of the bull.