Group A touring car planing

Road2FURY

I like to run Group A touring car championship.

Australian 1992 Australian Touring Car Championship was dominated by Godzilla the Nissan R32 buy Gibson Motorsport Gentleman Jim Richards and Mark Skaife to my favourite favourite drivers for Ford there was John bowe and d*ck Johnson, for Holden or Chevy in the game Peter Brock Larry Perkins. If there's interest I I let BMW run to but I think the car is dead slow

The format his gr4 cars we be using BOP weights and to make the cars a little more fun 8 clicks forward on horsepower from bop 

• Like 1

Morning Fury, thanks for posting on here 👍

I think a certain @doubleg213 might enjoy this.

Not sure how this will fit in with the SuperCup on its way, but @Squirrel did mention maybe adding another night to the roster. As you mentioned that Thursday spot might work.

Edited by JuniorChubb

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

It's Thursday night and Friday morning for me and people who are available for racing let's do it this is some more of a gentleman series I want to buy power to people's cars that are not Racing too well something I want to see lots of people winning races and the champion should be a driver that copes with the most difficulty that can sort out problems I'm also trying to work on it like a bonus points that will reward people for taking on more challenge like one less horsepower click up 

Alternate Thursdays can work for me as long as it starts on the right Thursday I’m in. It’s also usually a free night for the Domestic Battery guys so hopefully more of them can join in with some GT Sport action. 

Was that guy really called d*ck Johnson? His parents must have really hated him. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Alternate Thursdays can work for me as long as it starts on the right Thursday I’m in. It’s also usually a free night for the Domestic Battery guys so hopefully more of them can join in with some GT Sport action. 

Was that guy really called d*ck Johnson? His parents must have really hated him. 

Yes there is a driver called d*ck Johnson

https://d3lp4xedbqa8a5.cloudfront.net/imagegen/cp/black/800/600/assets/TradeUniqueCars/TradeuniquecarsAUImport/86029/46542.jpg

Also who's the lobby host for supercup would  be you squirrel?

1 hour ago, Paulie said:

Oh no please no more extra regular racing nights 😅 don't you people have a life besides gaming? 😅

An extra night every two weeks would be easier to handle than an extra night every week. I can’t commit to every Thursday either due to having a life outside of gaming so this could be a good compromise. 

3 minutes ago, Road2FURY said:

Yes there is a driver called d*ck Johnson

https://d3lp4xedbqa8a5.cloudfront.net/imagegen/cp/black/800/600/assets/TradeUniqueCars/TradeuniquecarsAUImport/86029/46542.jpg

Also who's the lobby host for supercup would  be you squirrel?

I’ll be hosting the Supercup lobby. It won’t be as challenging to host as GTOC with less car settings to check and mixed parties. 

I definitely would like everyone to be in the same voice chat as well if possible. We do have to try Discord to see if it is suitable as an alternative voice chat.

could make it in team race like driver a and driver b time add to my overall result but not everone needs to do that

I'd be up for something like this. Although 50 minutes as a single race may be a bit much for my arthritis. 

If you did decide to include the BMWs I have done the M4 with the JPS Team BMW, Brocky Mobil 1 and Diet Coke liveries, I also have all of the logos for the B&H cars just never published them. 

Needless to say, I have also already Ford based ATCC liveries available for the Group 4 Mustang. 

https://www.doublegmotorsport.com/?s=atcc

Edited by doubleg213

Fury, do you not want to try this on alternate nights on a Monday if you're wanting to do the series idea?

We did a run where it was Supercup, the Group 2 thing of AJs and then Myth with his one offs.

It could slot in like that as part of the rotation surely?

I can’t commit to a new series but defo up for a one night stand...

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?