truelife98 intro

truelife98

Found your crew on gta forums and like what i read i am 30yrs old from pennsylvania near philly. My gaming style varies when it is time to get serious i am bit when its time to hang out and have some fun im all about that aswell.

Played most of gta titles and loved all of them. Also played call of duty series mostly for online play. Really enjoying getting in matches with crew members and having a good time makes the game a whole lot more enjoyable.

I have been in my share of clans with cod series and a small crew for gta5 for ps3 and i got rid of ps3 when i bought ps4 on launch day but my main problem now is not many of old friends have a ps4 so i am looking to meet up with a good group of guys and girls on ps4 when gta5 is released and have some fun.

Only side note is i have a weird work schedule which can keep me away from ps4 for 4 or 5 days at a time in 1 month but the benefit is i also get 15 days a month off to do plenty of gaming.

I can break a mature attitude and am willing to do what it asked or required of me in game to help the crew.

Sorry kinda long but if i didn't cover anything you want to know feel free to ask away and if you want friend request me on ps4 at truelife98 so when game is released i can go through any vetting or tryouts you may have

Thanks for the xonsideration

• Like 1
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHatched

• truelife98

• Xyon14

• Jaggy

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies, our New Member Vetting Process, and the Website Rules.

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Welcome

Dodgeservice (Vetting Commissioner) will post what is needed for you vetting period since the PS4 version doesn't drop for 2 more weeks.

Edited by Dodgeservice
  • Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Welcome to the crew.

Many of us won't have the opportunity to meet you for quite some time (due to staying with the ol' PS3) but I'm sure you will get to game with a few of our finest after the launch.

Looking forward to seeing you there...eventually ;)

Welcome. Your Vetting period will begin on 11/18/14 at the launch of the GTA on PS4. Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on 12/3/14. Right now, Vetting is going to be monitored diligently by the Senior Staff until we get up and running on PS4. We are prepared for PS4 launch, but nothing is set in stone until R* Launches.

The same Vetting Policies apply to PS4, that are used on PS3. So familiarize yourself with them. I know that Hatch will be running a Saturday Night PL for Vetting, starting at Launch.

You will be listed as Unvetted Muscle on the website, and placed in the Muscle Class on RSC from now until your Vetting is complete on PS4.

You will be contacted by Vetting Lts SSRacing, Dead_Goon, Xyon, Casey, and Smoggy regarding Vetting.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Your RSC invite, has been sent.

• Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

Hi,

Just a little note to help you in your first days with DB.

Shoutbox

Please try and make 5 posts on anything you like within the forums.  This will give you access to the shoutbox and will make the website a much more interactive place for you to enjoy.  It's instant messaging so is great for a laugh and for information regarding last minute jobs/connection issues during playlist, posting questions etc.

RSVP's

Is is most important for you to RSVP if you would like to take part in any event.  This guarantees you a place and lets the host of an event know who to invite.  

This is done by firstly looking at the calendar link at the top of the header page which will take you to either of the following pages PS3 -http://www.domesticb...vents-calendar/ or PS4 - http://www.domesticb...ents-calender/.

Have a look at what's on and click on anything you think you might fancy taking part in.  Click on the link in the bottom left corner 'view event topic', this takes you to the main event page.  Have a read of this and if you want to take part, click on the 'I'm attending' button on the top right.  You have now secured a place and will be sent an invite.  You can always un-attend by clicking on the minus sign which will remove your name from the list.

Any queries, please contact myself or any one of the senior staff members as we are all here to help and are more than happy to.    :D

Edited by Casey
  • Like 1

Welcome truelife98, the ps4 version is looking really very good and it will be a month or 2 before I see you in LS, but I Will get there eventually.

There are some cool members making the switch on November 18 so you won't be short of fun things to do with the crew.

yFn5uY6.png

wanted to thanks everyone for the welcomes and say i look forward to gaming with all of you in the future. i will go thru and add everyone i can that will be on ps4.

i saw the first vetting that is posted for ps4 on saturday unfortunatly with my work schedule and the fact that i will be getting up at 3:30 am sunday morning i wont be able to attend this event but i do have the next 2 weekends after that off as well as some days durng the week so hopefully next scheduled one works out. in any case look forward to getting in some partys with members and playing

• Like 1