Megane Group 4 Night / 1st April

ajh_1990

Hello all! On April 1st I'll be running a one-off race night with the Renault Megane Group 4, in a TCR-style event.

It'll be lots of short races, reverse grid after Race 1 with the extended Tyre Handicap System:

1st: RH

2nd & 3rd: RM

4th & 5th: RS

6th & below: RSS

All you need to do is buy the Renault Megane Group 4 (the FF one, not the MR Trophy) and put it on RSS for the first race. Setups will be fixed to keep the playing field a bit more even and BoP will be on to fix car settings , with the car being used at 100/100 power/weight (BoP is the same).

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Giving this a quick bump as this is our next GT Sport event!

Lets see those RSVP's!

I’m not sure many people are familiar with the RSVP system here Squirrel, I am because of the XDBX website...

In the VANS section we just use sign up lists, all events are on our calendar still for promotion though.

If we are going to use RSVP’s we need more of the GTS chat gang on here too. Stormy, Warriors, Aurelio, Calden etc.

I’ll tag a few Vansters who may be interested.

@Paulie @Trashbags @doubleg213 @Mythaga @Aslad @Road2FURY @Realjaysee

• Like 4

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

We’ll get more people involved and the RSVP part soon becomes second nature. Helps the hosts with knowing whose interested in the night. 

The sign up lists you use have carried over from the old inferior GTAF days when you didn’t have a better system to use. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

We’ll get more people involved and the RSVP part soon becomes second nature. Helps the hosts with knowing whose interested in the night. 

The sign up lists you use have carried over from the old inferior GTAF days when you didn’t have a better system to use. 

Indeed, no doubt the RSVP system is better... We just need more people on RSC so we can use it effectively, it needs to be explained too 👍

Edited by JuniorChubb

13 minutes ago, Mythaga said:

I was wanting to make a suitably horrid livery for a horrid car but not thought of anything suitably horrid yet...:classic_blink:

Anime!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Mythaga said:

I was wanting to make a suitably horrid livery for a horrid car but not thought of anything suitably horrid yet...:classic_blink:

Just bring out that old pinkish Durex livery of yours @Mythaga 😂 

1 minute ago, Paulie said:

Just bring out that old pinkish Durex livery of yours @Mythaga 😂 

Oh yes, I had that on a Peugeot which is also a horrid French car, so it would be fitting...:classic_laugh:

• Haha 1