Hydra

JustHatched

I seen DC post some where on here about the Hydra jet being in the creator, so I loaded the game and No Room For Error to see if I could edit this in. In the jets class it does now say I have 2 of 3 jets selected, but when expanded it shows the lazer and besra, not the 3rd jet (assuming it is named Hydra).

Tried to get it in new air race and as a capture vehicle but I can't, so my question is does anyone know how to get it or is it just merely a R* fuck up and it is there, but not really.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Hmm, could have swoare it was you, might explain why I couldn't find it.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Apparently it's embedded in the game's code now, it's just not accessible.

If anyone has ever played GTA SA you'll realize how extremely OP this aircraft is. If not .. well, you're in for a treat if it's like that one .. 

If it ever comes into being .. it damn well better cost at least $5M. And if they allow that for purchase .. well, being able to then buy the Lazer makes sense and if you couldn't, that makes none.

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines