v1.17 notes

DeaD_GooN

Didn't see the patch notes posted anywhere, so here's the link. https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/203880163

Looks like a lot of fixes. Most of which, I've never encountered.

Adding "Ok, so what has 1.17 changed?"

http://gtaforums.com/topic/740298-ok-what-has-117-changed/

Edited by G37
Added GTAF patch notes
  • Like 3

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G37

• handcuff_charlie

• Jaggy

• DavidCore89

Ye. Many fixes, most I have not encountered. But fixes are always welcome. There has been many little bits added too, that makes things better. Like the lap count in the begining of a race... Stll haven't tried GTA properly after update. Will see later on tonight.

Fixed an issue where players could freeze when playing GTA Online.

Hmmmm

Yep.  They added the combat sweater in a variety of colours, to keep you warm.  :P

• Like 7

pr0fane0ne.jpg

A lobby-wide feed notification has been added for players who use the Lester Ability “Off the Radar”.

Wa-huh?  That seems...silly to me.

pr0fane0ne.jpg

This update also presents the launch of the Last Team Standing Creator Mode. You can now design original GTA Online Jobs in this strategic and deadly mode that pits teams against one another with no second chances. This Creator update features a new option for building even more dynamic matches across other modes – with the ability to add rounds to Captures and Last Team Standing Jobs. Or raise the stakes by adding rounds to Rockstar Created LTS, Captures and Versus Missions. And be sure to take advantage of the new forced weapon setting, allowing you to limit weapons for specific options like “Snipers-Only”.

Could make for some interesting head to heads.

Edited by Danielle

Well, that was a waste of GTA$.  The Shitzu (isn't that one of those crappy little rat-dogs?) doesn't even compare to my beloved Akuma.  *sigh*

• Like 1

pr0fane0ne.jpg

The Shitzu (or whatever it's called) should be the fastest bike in the game because it clearly looks like it is styled after the Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa which is known for its straight line acceleration and high top speed. It is not a roadracer though so I would also expect the Shitzu to not be as maneuverable as the current sport bikes in GTA 5. Maybe it should turn as well as most of the cruisers in game. But who knows what R* thinks?

• Like 1

I am not a big fan of the Bati style of bikes in GTA. I will stay with Akuma and peobably get the chopper.

immediately look in the notes, no new chopper added. then i went to that war store, no new chopper also. what and where is this F***%^!@%#&^%n chopper!!??

oh... that chopper.... now i get it :P

• Like 2

juventono.jpg

New Bulletproof Helmets in 5 different colors have been made available in clothes stores. The Helmet will give players limited protection against headshots.

Ugh, really?  I honestly think this is a bad move, but it is what it is, I suppose.

The LTS creator should be interesting though, but if team balancing is on by default and the host is unable to switch, I wonder if that will affect things in the H2H mode.

Has anyone tried the new cars or weapons yet?

• Like 1

New Bulletproof Helmets in 5 different colors have been made available in clothes stores. The Helmet will give players limited protection against headshots.

Ugh, really?  I honestly think this is a bad move, but it is what it is, I suppose.

The LTS creator should be interesting though, but if team balancing is on by default and the host is unable to switch, I wonder if that will affect things in the H2H mode.

Has anyone tried the new cars or weapons yet?

Thank you!  You can rage with me.  ;)  (about the "bullet proof helmets")

I'm going to play later and test out the new guns on some randoms.  The vehicles look kind of lame, so no purchase for now.  The clothes are dumb, but that's because they just aren't "stylish" for me.

• Like 1

They messed up the playlists though, can't add crew created captures, only Rockstar and Verified ones.  Hope they fix this soon smiley-angry019.gif

What?!

: FIRE :   : FIRE :   : FIRE :

That's all I have to say now.  I swear to god, every update breaks something that is good and replaces it with something bad.

While no official rule is currently in place, I do hope that most of us will refrain from using these helmets during TDMs.  I'm just really not happy about this at all to be quite frank.

Yeah...

: FIRE :

• Like 2

I was saying on the shoutbox it's going to have to be an everyone wears helmets rule because if you make it a no helmets allowed TDM, you'll always get late arrivals to the PL wearing them which will make it unfair.

I was saying on the shoutbox it's going to have to be an everyone wears helmets rule because if you make it a no helmets allowed TDM, you'll always get late arrivals to the PL wearing them which will make it unfair.

But I refuse to wear a helmet.  So I think it should be a "no helmet" rule and if someone doesn't follow the rule, they can leave and fix themselves and come back.  Just my two cent rage opinion.

• Like 2

What?!

: FIRE :   : FIRE :   : FIRE :

That's all I have to say now.  I swear to god, every update breaks something that is good and replaces it with something bad.

While no official rule is currently in place, I do hope that most of us will refrain from using these helmets during TDMs.  I'm just really not happy about this at all to be quite frank.

Yeah...

: FIRE :

You think gta is bad with updates? Play bf4 for the pc , with every new update they ADD new bugs and errors instead of fixing them

I agree but when you run a playlist there's people coming and going all the time. It would be very hard to police unless the crew has an absolutely no helmet allowed rule across the board for death matches for everyone, but I can't see that happening.

We ran a DM today and it was quite fun, I got to kill more people than normal when wearing a helmet (most of us were) and you can still kill people with 1 pistol whip!  It's 5 shots for a pistol and 4 for the new rifle.

*complaining to mother* "I don't wanna wear a helmet mommy! I don't wanna!!"

i_like_ships.jpg

_____Puff...Puff_____