Any PC gamers here?

johan

i was wondering if any of the members also play on the PC and what games u play.

The pc is my main gaming system and use the ps3 and ps4 for games as gta 5 and gran turismo.

atm on the pc i mainly play: 

battlefield 4 

and in my steam library i got around 40 games to choose from and usally play left for dead 2 , dead rising 3 (when then performance get better) and a few others.

I have quite a large Steam library too but rarely use my PC for games anymore.

I played a lot of BF3 and Assetto Corsa most recently.

I have quite a large Steam library too but rarely use my PC for games anymore.

I played a lot of BF3 and Assetto Corsa most recently.

yeah bf3 was really good , got over a 1000 hours in it , you mayby know the server 24/7 karkand wiw hardcore infantry only?  (is taken offline though)

yeah bf3 was really good , got over a 1000 hours in it , you mayby know the server 24/7 karkand wiw hardcore infantry only?  (is taken offline though)

No idea, I used to just join random lobbies and go for broke :lol:.

Most of the time I'd get slaughtered but sometimes I'd rack up some nice kills (depending on the game mode). 

I'm not great at shooting games but BF3 was really exciting, haven't played BF4 yet.

Edited by DavidCore89

I just recently built a pretty good PC with the intention for for gaming (got battlefield 4 with the GPU) but sitting in the chair just isn't very good and I can't really get into it.

I would like to play every now and then but yeah it's not the same as console for me.

scottyb1988.jpg

Wow.

To be fair though, the hours pass quickly in that game once you get locked in some epic battles.

yeah indeed , also imo bf3 is better then bf4.

Earlier I had a big gap between PS1 and PS3, I didn't own a PS2. Instead I spent years playing on PC, mostly Diablo II and Counter-Strike. Nowadays I play 95% of my games on PS3. Once and a while the wife and I play some matches of Age of Empires or Clonk Rage on the PC, but that's about it. :D

Edited by Maha

I spent quite a lot of money on a rig last summer, but since Christmas it has mainly been used for browsing. It's a waste really, but I've just never been a PC gamer. So why did I spent all that money, you ask? I don't know. :huh:

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 2

I played the sims 3 for a bit but it kept crashing so I gave up. The only other game I played was vice city which must have been around 10 years ago, I've always preferred playing on a console.

• Like 1

I played the sims 3 for a bit but it kept crashing so I gave up. The only other game I played was vice city which must have been around 10 years ago, I've always preferred playing on a console.

I'm the same way; I much prefer console gaming.  I didn't play the Sims 3, but I played around with the first two--mostly just to build houses (which was actually kind of fun) and see how many illegitimate children I could make them produce for the neighborhood. :D  I did play the SimCity games, but stopped after part four.  I also played one of the X-Files games, and all of those Police Quest/SWAT games, but that is really the extent of my PC gaming experience.  I just could never get used to not having an actual controller, and back then, the ones you could buy were not very good.  I don't know how they are now, but I don't know that I could get used to playing something like GTA on the PC.

Edited by LN-MLB
  • Like 2

Yes, 99% pc gamer. The ps3 was bought purely to play gta. This is my second ps3 though as bought one before for gta4.

I have no experience playing any games online until now.

• Like 1

yFn5uY6.png

Yes, 99% pc gamer. The ps3 was bought purely to play gta. This is my second ps3 though as bought one before for gta4.

I have no experience playing any games online until now.

yeah same here , only play gta and gt6 on the console

Played all Tomb Raider on PC until I discovered TR Legend on PS2. Since then its been PS2 and PS3...

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

I built a gaming pc a while ago but it just sat unused as I prefer console gaming on the big TV. In the end I took it back apart and sold the bits. I just have a laptop now which is not really up to gaming (apart from emulators for some old school stuff).

• 5 weeks later...