Who is playing Destiny

JustHatched

I know a few members have this.....is it any good?

I want a decent game for the PS4, but really don't want to buy a bunch of them to find a good one since I really only intend to play GTA and pop something else in on occasion.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeaD_GooN

• markt112

• JustHatched

• Danielle

I hear good things. My brother is hopelessly addicted to it. I played it briefly on his Xbox One. It's certainly gorgeous.

Yeah I agree it looks superb, my sister plays it a lot on Xbox One and says it by far the best shooter yet.

im never really a fan on sci-fi futurisctic shooters , but i could try out the beta and no , its not my game , played it for an hour but i didnt liked it

im not sure if you like zombie games , but dead nation apacolypse edition is pretty fun and reletive cheap 

Edited by johanhummer9

When it was revealed I wasn't too fussed but I got it with my PS4 and i'm really enjoying it.  

Like most not a fan of FPS, I think I played about 10 minutes of Modern Warfare 2, sucked at it and gave up but Destiny certainly draws you in.

I'd say it plays more like the Borderlands games than a regular FPS but I loved those so that's probably why I'm enjoying it.

Doesn't help that you pick up a new piece of armour or gun that doesn't unlock till the next level so you carry on playing just to see how it performs and then realise it's now 3 am and you've got to get up in 2 hours!

I don't really understand it, every mission I do feels like I'm repeating the last one (maybe I am?) but I'm bored already - I'll keep playing for now because I actually really like FPS. I met some guy yesterday and we ran around together for a bit but then when I went into a building he disappeared and I was bored again :( Maybe it would be better if I knew what I was doing lol.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

D, I've bought the LE (limited ed.), used season pass right away (decrese in reselling value) and haven't touched the game one-two week after release/me strating playing.

Was bought into the hype, but I don't regret it. Now I finally know what not to do with new games - hint: never using any ingame code that could be reselled later.

I anyone here wan't to play sometimes, hit me up. Got mic.

Edited by Swift731

• 4 weeks later...

I got up to level 29 and finished a raid, but stopped playing when GTA came out. I'll probably trade it in soon for some credit.

• 4 months later...

Rose has been giving this game a go, I have read that multiplayer needs to me unlocked. At what point does that happen?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

After you have completed what I think is 3 missions (+/ - 1 :P), it doesn't take much longer than 1/4 of an hour from what I remember :) maybe a little longer because I did it for quite a few characters as I kept changing my mind as to what I wanted to be haha

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am starting to play it a little more, I am only level 15 right now. It definitely is getting more fun with upgraded weapons, and being on a fire team with other players. It is a big game, and still confusing in some ways.

Ok. Looks like I'll be asking you for help IF I go back on it.

Sure. Apparently ive been quite lucky with drops. The streamer who has been helping me said all of the guns people spend months trying to find ive found all in 2 weeks lol

• Like 1

One of my lads has done quite a few raids but on subsequent plays of the raids he tells me, "I got nothing!"

I completed the vault of glass and personally thought it was a PITA!

One of my lads has done quite a few raids but on subsequent plays of the raids he tells me, "I got nothing!"

I completed the vault of glass and personally thought it was a PITA!

Lol. My first VoG I found the hawk moon. Ran quite smoothly apart from the last bit (atheon). And my first Crota raid I found the gjallerhorn after the final boss.

• 2 weeks later...

markt112, you are indeed a lucky SOB.  Sounds like you've got some of the best weapons already

As Burgermauger mentioned, I'm totally addicted.  If I'm not at work (and my internet isn't crapping-out) I am probably online with Destiny.

Hatched; I love the game play, whether it's doing the solo stuff, mixed in with a bunch of randoms in the open areas or doing Strikes and Raids with a Fireteam.  I will say up front, one of the sucky parts is that their DLC so far, has all been the purchase variety.  We got spoiled with all the free stuff in GTA so it bites a bit having to pay $20 for an expansion.

b17vic; VoG is still the most tedious activity in the game.  But interestingly enough, still is the place where you get the best weapons.

Anyway, so here we are.  Send me a friend invite if you want a Destiny mate and if we're already PSN friends, just send me a quick message if you want to do something.

• Like 3

pr0fane0ne.jpg

I am playing Destiny as well.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

I have it for PS3. Haven't played a whole bunch. Enough to make it to level 23 or 24, can't remember. I really enjoyed it, looks great, and excellent gameplay. It has a lot of similarities to the Borderlands series, which I absolutely love. But after making it to level 20+, and still not understanding how the fuck things work, I stopped.

I also have it ready to download on PS4, if that ever happens for me.

• Like 1

I'll be getting this game later today when i get back from work, really looking forward to it. :)

Ive aways wanted to play it but heard that it was only really enjoyable when playing with friends. Now that there's a XDBX crew,  I finally have enough reasons to buy it lol. Im going to get the Digital Guardian edition. Its on sale for $45 on the PSN network and it comes with the season pass.

• Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

I play Destiny  as well, if anyone is online who wants help or info hit me up .. I have three lvl 34 characters one of each class. It's a good game.

• Like 2