Stock Car Auto Racing

VANS Official

Stock Car Auto Racing

On Wednesday 20th March at 20:00 GMT we will be another Van Society Race Night. Stock Car Auto Racing will be a night of racing featuring the Hotring Sabre and the Drift Tampa on a variety of user made jobs. Ideally you will need both cars on the night, if you own neither we can spawn in cars at the start of each race for you.

We will expect clean racing on the night, respect other drivers, pull over if you cause a collision and communicate with other drivers.

Hosted by Stappo, sign up below...

01. Stapp

Edited by JuniorChubb

If you want to get involved & join our events make a post in our public recruitment thread

VansTag.png

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuniorChubb

• doubleg213

• SkyeDave

• Paulie

01. Stapp

02. Chubb

03. Paulie

04. Salad

Edited by Aslad
  • Like 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

On 3/17/2019 at 9:42 AM, doubleg213 said:

01. Stapp

02. Chubb

03. Paulie

04. Salad

05. doubleg213

06. SkyeDave

07. Mulder

• Like 1

We are looking good for numbers tomorrow, I’ll try and get on in advance and buy both cars so we have more to spawn in.

Also @SkyeDave, Mulder is welcome at any of our events after his introduction last week. The only exception would be something with limited spaces in which case crew members would get priority. Just sign him up when you sign yourself up if he wants to get involved.

Edited by JuniorChubb

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

01. Stapp

02. Chubb

03. Paulie

04. Salad

05. doubleg213

06. SkyeDave

07. Mulder0

08. Trash

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

We are looking good for numbers tomorrow, I’ll try and get on in advance and buy both cars so we have more to spawn in.

Also @SkyeDave, Mulder is welcome at any of our events after his introduction last week. The only exception would be something with limited spaces in which case crew members would get priority. Just sign him up when you sign yourself up if he wants to get involved.

He's in Xero Gas, I thought that was a subsidiary of the Vans Parent Company?  I'll get him to sign up to Vans.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

He's in Xero Gas, I thought that was a subsidiary of the Vans Parent Company?  I'll get him to sign up to Vans.

Lols... it certainly is. I have even considered setting up a Xero Gas section/crew on here too.

No pressure to join VANS, if he joins events regularly and his jokes are better than yours then we will drop him an invite when the time is right.

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 2

I'll be running the BurgerShot livery this evening in tribute to the Stallions fine performance at the weekend fending off all those dirty Deviants.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

I'll be running the BurgerShot livery this evening in tribute to the Stallions fine performance at the weekend fending off all those dirty Deviants.  

That my friend is a great call...

I will never forget my night in a Burgershot with a Scotsman!

We May be in different cars this week though, my disconnect cost me 28 points 😭

2 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

That my friend is a great call...

I will never forget my night in a Burgershot with a Scotsman!

We May be in different cars this week though, my disconnect cost me 28 points 😭

Have you seen the results already somewhere?  The points allocated are different to the playlist results aren't they?

3 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

Have you seen the results already somewhere?  The points allocated are different to the playlist results aren't they?

I have seen the points.... I can’t comment more than that though.

28pts is standard for 3rd place which is where I was when I disconnected.

1st 30pts, 2nd 29pts etc.

Cheers @Mark Verstappen good fun. The results may differ slightly from the playlist as it was close at the top...

Not for me I was miles from the top ☹️

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Sad 1

The cars were oddly evenly matched, not just in the fact they both drive horrendously, but on Kortz when I was following BK I was definitely lapping faster than him, but the better acceleration of the Tampa meant he was continually getting just enough of a gap to mean that even once the Sabre started to get wound up it couldn't quite pull it back enough to be able to make a pass.

Edited by doubleg213
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, doubleg213 said:

The cars were oddly evenly matched, not just in the fact they both drive horrendously, but on Kortz when I was following BK I was definitely lapping faster than him, but the better acceleration of the Tampa meant he was continually getting just enough of a gap to mean that even once the Sabre started to get wound up it couldn't quite pull it back enough to be able to make a pass.

Let me guess, you won again?

Doubt it, I had a couple of sh*t races and I also sacrificed one of the latter races by driving into the pit lane at the end so that I could start the next race from the front.

Don't tell Chubb though, he seemed to think I was being nice to him. 

2 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

Doubt it, I had a couple of sh*t races and I also sacrificed one of the latter races by driving into the pit lane at the end so that I could start the next race from the front.

Don't tell Chubb though, he seemed to think I was being nice to him. 

Bellend!

• Haha 1

Thanks all for coming along to Stock Car Auto Racing, nice to see a new face with Bkmoto joining us. Good fun driving this mixture of cars and a full set of results via Stappen so every statistic is covered.

Stock Car Auto Racing Results

SCAR-Results.jpg
SCAR-Points.jpgSCAR-Lap.jpgSCAR-Hotring.jpgSCAR-Tampa.jpgSCAR-Hot-Cup.jpgSCAR-Tam-Cup.jpg

The Winners

Overall Race Winner: Bkmoto
Fastest Laps: Verstappen
Hotring Cup: Verstappen
Tampa Cup: Bkmoto

Thanks to Verstappen for hosting and another thorough set of results.

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 1

If you want to get involved & join our events make a post in our public recruitment thread

VansTag.png

1 minute ago, Paulie said:

For me the night was more like the 'the most crappy sportcar' event 😅

We done Worst Sports Car already this year... you could think of this as an ‘Unofficial Sequel’ 😉 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

We done Worst Sports Car already this year... you could think of this as an ‘Unofficial Sequel’ 😉 

Hahaha lol yes I've already done Part II now 😆

• Like 1