Hello Everyone

skip_rat

I better introduce myself as I'm new here.

I've been messing about in GTA 5 online for a week or so and thought it would be much more fun to be playing with some friends. I'm no 'super gamer' mind, I'd probably be counted as too old (42) to be playing games by alot of people I know but I enjoy a bit of escapism after a hard day at work so who cares.

I work in the IT department at a University in the UK, so my day is spent helping people with their computer problems, now I'll probably be the one needing help here.

Other than computer games I spend my spare time renovating the house I've bought and playing around with my kit car.

That's all I can think of for now, introductions are always a bit awkward, anyway hope to see you in GTA.

Edited by skip_rat
  • Like 1
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• skip_rat

• Beez

• Casey

• Matty

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the Crew Mate :)

Your not old at all I'm 35 and I'm one of the younger ones :D

We have no age limit either way here, as long as you enjoy your game and act mature :)

Edited by RO9M
  • Like 1

Welcome to the crew.

Looks like News Bot has a day off. Well, this is the automated reply he usually greets new members with:

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew.We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies, our New Member Vetting Process, and the Website Rules.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

• Like 1

Welcome. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by Lt's Ssracing, Dead_Goon, Xyon, Casey, and Smoggy.

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on 10/15/14.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Dodgeservice.png