Lighthouse Hell

1_1.jpg

Players

2-16

Teams

Game Mode

Capture

Description

The old lighthouse keeper has abandoned his post but not before leaving the property deed at the top of the lighthouse. Can your team hold off opposing forces while one of your own scales the lighthouse for the property deed? This is a sniper's dream, so be careful on your way up. 

note: may have spawn issues, I've tried to fix. You should be spawning on a Seashark near where your starting location/capture point. Please report if you get spawned nowhere near starting locations. 

Edited by BlackRabbit
  • Like 1

CDpIRad.jpg

For those that try this one out, can you tell me which you think would be better:

Capture points location --

• In water at spawns
  • Current location: On land, uphill a bit from spawns so you need to ramp your boat or get out to go capture
  • Both at the house, so you'd have to run up the dock/stairs to house with document instead of going back to base. 
Edited by BlackRabbit

CDpIRad.jpg

Rabbit,

I didn't run into too many issues, but all I did was stay at my base and snipe everyone.  I'd like to play this again some other time and actually run around the map more and see what this capture really has to offer.  But from my first time on this, it was great fun and offered up plenty of laughs.

• Like 1

Loved it.  Great fun...except that Jag was on fire with that sniper rifle.  LOL

I do think that the Capture Point may be a little easy to reach.  Your point 2; uphill from the Spawn Points would add just a little more challenge.

Edited by Pr0fane

pr0fane0ne.jpg

Rabbit,

I didn't run into too many issues, but all I did was stay at my base and snipe everyone.  I'd like to play this again some other time and actually run around the map more and see what this capture really has to offer.  But from my first time on this, it was great fun and offered up plenty of laughs.

Even as a spectator, I found this one massively entertaining. I'd like to try it out sometime. The open area for people snipe others climbing the lighthouse was an interesting dynamic. The need for a lookout to pick off snipers is a great teamwork angle.

• Like 1

^^Yeah. I noticed someone was in one of the submarines and was able to get all the way to capture under water. So, I think I may make people get out of the sub/boats. Kind of put the capture up where the sniper rifles are found. 

• Like 1

CDpIRad.jpg

There's no RSC link.

Oops....guess I linked the picture instead of the job.

Fixed.

Wonder which crew member downvoted it...if it was you and you're reading this, could you inform me as to why so I may be able to fix (unless you just didn't like it)? 

Edited by BlackRabbit

CDpIRad.jpg

Haven't played it.

The "like" system is stupid anyway. People will down vote it for no discernible reason. It's unfortunately not very objective.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I've seen a down vote on a job with 0 plays. Something's amiss.

Hmmm....that is weird. I didn't recall seeing any on the voting screen after the match yesterday so, yeah, ghost dislike possibly. 

CDpIRad.jpg